Part 15

JUNE 1, 2024

10:00am
Kamaris pov

i'm 9 months well i'm not actually but tmr i will be 9 months but td me and ddot are going to the apartment.

i got up and then got dressed and after this i'm getting my hair done my nails done my toes done everything.

"Mami we need to go"ddot said cause we're going to eat and drop some stuff off at dds.

"ok"i said and finished getting ready.

^da fit and ddot has the same kinda but for a boy^

we left and got some Wing Stop and we stopped by dds

it was 1 and we need to leave ddot drove my car and we got to the doctors and waited.

"Kamari Webster"The Lady said Me and Ddot got up and walked to her.

"hi i'm Taylor just follow me"She said and we did she walked us to a room and i laid down and ddot sat next to me on my left by the wall and the doctor stuff was on the right of me "ok Mrs.Bailey will be right with you"She said and left.

it was 15 minutes later and Bailey came in she's really nice.

"hello ok so i'm going to check you on some stuff then i will go back and get more info then come back and tell you ok"Bailey said and i said ok and she did what ever and left.

TIME SKIP

2:00pm

DDOTS POV

right know me and mari are waiting for the lady to come back and tell us stuff.

she came back with papers "okk so yall ready"she asked and me and mari looked at each other and said yes

"ok so baby girl is due anytime ok she can come tmr or the next like anytime so be aware please and yk at the beginning of your pregnancy i told you your last 4 weeks i need you guys to have sex to help with other stuff and i need you guys to to that but since she's due anytime i need morning and night know i bet dads happy but ik your gonna be tired but please"Bailey said i mean i was just happy.

"ok so morning and night"Kamari said taking a note in her head.

KAMARI POV

we were just informed to have sex morning and night we left and went back to the apartment i picked up a little cause later we pick up my dad and Cora and he family her dad actually got into a relationship with this nice lady and she has a daughter who's 4 so they will come but good thing is the in both the guest room and dds room there a pull out couch so my dad will be in the guest and Cora and the little girl her dad and her dads girlfriend will be in dds room.

Time Skip

it was 8 and my dad made it and Cora's comming but her dad and his girlfriend and her daughter got a hotel.

we left and walked and wait i saw my dad and his security dose then Cora and her dad.

"hey dad"i said hugging him "hi baby i missed u"he said letting go and went to ddot "CORAAAAAA"i said "KAMARIIIIII"she said and i hugging her for a good 10 minutes "i missed u some much" i said "i missed u too bitch"she said letting go.

"hi my other dad"i said hugging him "hi my other kid this is my girlfriend Emalyn she's the same age as me and her daughter Isabella who's 4"he said i hugged them.

Me, Ddot, My dad, Cora, Cora's dad, Cora's dad's girlfriend and her daughter went back to my apartment to hang.

We got to the apartment and Cora went to the one across from mine.

"Cora this one is mine"i said "oh i know baby but i love across from you know"Cora said "OMG WHATTTTTT NO WAY YOUR FUCKING Keeding MEEE"i said she opened the door it was just like mine.

"we finally live by each other"Cora said and i was crying "omg i know im so happy"i said "well i wanted to surprise you"Cora said Cora, Her dad, her dads girlfriend and her daughter they went to here apartment and went to sleep.

me and my dad and ddot went into mine.

"uhhh im so tired"i said sitting on the coach "i bet u are what did the doctor say"my dad said "uhm that baby girl is due anytime know and to be aware"i said "im exited"ddot said sitting by me "i am to but idk i just cant wait"i said

it was 9 and my dad went to sleep "mami lets got have yk and then get ready for bed"ddot said i got up and did that.

when we were done i took a shower with ddot "ahah ddot stop and wash my damn back"i said standing in font of him "Mami that ass still FATTTTTT"he said slapping my ass "pa stoppp before i kick u out"i said joking he washed my back we got out i brushed my teeth and did my skin care then we went to sleep.

KYLEE TALKS

ok so it's been awhile cause im movinggggggg