Part 9

October 4, 2023

KAMARIs POV

i work up and this month im going with natural hair and nails and lashes cause i need a break.

and i went and threw up then put on Black Lululemon leggings and a Overtime hoodie then did my skincare and hair and just left it natural and down.

i went down stairs and ate breakfast i have pickels with mustard on it.

"eewww kamari stop eating that"'my dad said "no it's good"i said going on my phone and text Cora "can cora come over and stay then night"i asked "yea"he said leaving to go idk were probably the stu i heard a nock abt 20 minutes later and it was Cora.

"hey girl" she said and we went to my room "heyy"i said "so how was Nee York and Atlanta"she asked "it's was fun i mean me and ddot had fun"i said "i can't believe yall fucked"she said "ik me either"i said "i watched yours and Kias stream it was funny"she said laughing and u did too till i felt like i had to throw up so i ran to the bathroom and Cora came too "girl how long has then been happening"She asked "like before i left ddotd house"i said "wait are you pregnant"she asked "uhmm idk let's go"i. said and we walked to CVS.

we got back and i took 3 and "ok know we wait 3 minutes" Cora said.

The First One

Positive

The Second One

Positive

The Third One And Fucking Last One

Fucking Positive With The Fuck

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT CORAAAAA"i said calling her in cause she went to get a snack "WHATTT WHAT DOSE IT SAY"she asked running full speed up the stairs to my room.

"there all positive i'm gonna be a moommm"i said crying and she looked at them and hugged me.

"it's ok its ok im here but we need to tell ddot"she said "ik should i tell him in person"i asked "yes fly there in like a week or few days"Cora said.

"i mean i've been gaining weight so idk"i said "it's ok it's the baby but we need to get u a flight"Cora said "i can take my dads jet cause he has to go to New York Tm"i said "ok that's a good idea call him"she said so i did.

This = Travis

This = Kamari

This = Cora

ON FACETIME WITH TRAVIS SCOTT

Hello baby

Hi dad can i go to New York with you tm

yea but im only staying two days tmr and the next day

Thats ok but im with cora

oh hi my other child

hi my other dad

anyways we're gonna go

ok bye love you i'll be back at ten we leave a 10:30 am tmr.