Part 8

September 2, 2023

i woke up and td i have a show and ddot was laying on me so i quietly got up and saw dd and jay sleeping on the couch in the living room and i went to the bathroom brushed my teeth washed my face then did my skincare then i went and woke up ddot.

"ddot get up"i said shaking him and giving him a kiss in the lips "mmmmmmmm i don't want to"ddot said "yes know come on we can just hang for the day then at 7:15 we have to leave for the shower cause it starts at 8"i said and he sat up and put a nike tech on it was gray and i put the same one on then we went to the kitchen and saw dd and jay.

"how did yall sleep"dd asked "good"i said sitting in the counter "are you ready for the show"jay asked "yess"i said.

TIME SKIP
6:30.

Kamaris pov

i already had my hair and makeup done i just need a good fit and dd,ddot,jay,jstar,melz,dds mom, and ddots mom were all in the living room so i got dressed.

her makeup

her fit

i was dressed and ready so k left the room and went to the living room.

"omg KAMARI you look so pretty"melz said "thank you"i said sitting my ddot "you look pretty ma"he said.

"ok yall we need to go it's 7:15" jay said and we all got up and left we made it to the thing and i did the show it was only a hour in a half.

9:30pm Shugarhill Ddots pov

Kamari just got done with her show and she had just walked back stage and you can tell she cried a little so i went and hugged her first.

"it's ok why did you cry"i asked her not letting go "i just remember all the times with notti"she said letting go and i did to "well you
sounded beautiful let's go home"i said and we left.

KAMARIS POV

we got back to the house and it got a lil to freaky yk.

when we were done after 2 rounds we went to the deli.