It's Not True.

Crystal's POV

I was so tired when I got home I went to sleep really quickly. My mom and dad did the same. They had to go somewhere and was going to be out all day. They left at 10 this morning. I dragged myself downstairs seeing how early it was. I walked in the kitchen got some water then I went back upstairs and went upstairs. Right after I got out of the shower and put my towel around myself and walked in my room and the doorbell rung. I walked downstairs and cracked the door just in case I didn't know who it was. But I knew exactly who it was. It was Jaden(:

I widened the door and Invited him in. I leaned in to kiss him on the lips but he kissed me on the cheek and walked in he had a kinda mad face on.

Jaden: Is it true?

Me: Is what true?

He picked up my remote, turned my TV on and changed the channel to E!

TV Reporter: Seems like 17 year old Crystal was a date with 16 year old Princeton from Mindless Behavior. We even have the picture to prove it. BUT I thought she was dating 14 Year old Jaden Smith. Could this Model and Dancer be cheating?

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

Me: Ja.. Jay.. Listen I... its..

Jaden: Save it! I can't believe you! I'm out of here!

Me: Wait Jaden! Wait.

He kept walking and before I knew it he was out of the house. I would have chased him but I was in my towel. I hate stupid E! THEY LIE ON EVERYTHING! That's Not even true! I was hanging out with all of the Mindless Behavior guys AND me and Prince are Just Friends! NOTHING MORE! We don't even like each other like that!

I ran upstairs and got dressed into (Side bar) Then I got a text from Willow.

Text : Meet me at Starbucks.. NOW! PS I'm with Selena, Ariana, And Alli! Love Ya! But Hurry!

I grabbed my stuff then jumped in my car and went to Starbucks. I got out of the car And Hurried into Star buck. Once I walked in I seen them I went to them and sat next to Willow.

Me: Hey!

Them: Hey!

Me: So what was so important you wanted me to come down here for.

Willow: Have you talked to Jaden?

Me: Yeah Ugh! Those stupid Paparazzi caught me and Princeton.

Them: IT'S TRUE?!?!

Me: NO! Not at all! Me and Princeton are JUST FRIENDS! We don't like each other like that. We use to help each other go out with our crushes! I would never date him!

Selena: Good!

Ariana: Oh, So what were you doing at Krusty's?

Me: Actually, It was me and Mindless Behavior. It wasn't just me and Prince. We just chilled for the day. Nothing big. We didn't even flirt or anything like that. We all are just friends. Trust me!

Alli: Oh, That's good to hear but we have to tell Jaden.

Willow: The Hard Part.

Me: Ugh! He probably thinks I'm a cheater!

Selena: Lets go over there.

Willow: Come on!

They all grabbed their stuff Willow & Alli grabbed her Skateboard and we all got in my car and Drove to Willow's house. We walked in and Jaden wasn't there. So we all just went inside the house and just chilled in Willow's room until he gets there.