Picnic, Fun & Trick.

A/N 10k Reads Thank You So Much! Made Longer Chper Hope You Enjoy Please Follow, Comment And Like!

Also Follow Me On INSTAGRAM! <3 @IPutheInsecuritiesOnMyBack   Thanks <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Crystal's POV

Jaden: Wait, What?

Me: I'm Sorry Jaden, But I Can't I Can't Date You.

Jaden: Why? I Mean I Broke Up With Hope, For You! I Punched Emilio For You! Everything I Did Was For You!

Me: I Understand That But I Ca...

Jaden: I Love You!

Me: I Understand That, But, I Can't! I'm Sorry Things Are Going On Right Now, I Can't Deal With This!

Jaden: Are You For Real? This Is So Stupid! I Break Up With Hope For You And You Still Regret Me!

Me: NO! You Broke Up With Her because She Was Cheating On You! Doesn't Feel So Good Does It?

Jaden: That's What This Is About?

Me: No! Jaden, You Are Basically Making Me The Rebound Girl For Your Rebound Girl!

Jaden: Oh My Gosh! Let It Go! It Was Months Ago! I Made A Mistake Forget It!

Me: Oh Wow! Forget It? Jaden Your Girlfriend Cheated On You!

Jaden: I Know But Look, Your Boyfriend Cheated On You Too! More Than Once! Shit, I Even Cheated On You! You Obviously Wasn't Doing Something Right!

Me: Really Jaden? Alright I Don't Have Time For This! Your All Only Mad I Rejected You! I Then Walk Over To Him And Slap Him Hard On His Face Then Run Out Of The Building.

Willow, Selena, And Alli Followed Me. Running After Me.

Them: Crystal! Crystal!

Me: Leave Me Alone!

Selena: No, Your Hurt And You Know You Are!

Me: Of Course I'm Hurt He Fucking Disrespected Me! Telling Everyone In There Why I Broke Up With Him! Only A Few People Know Now Everyone Knows! After We Spent A Long Ass Time On His Dumb Ass Party This Is My Thanks! No What I'm Done! He Disrespected Me Way To Much! I Have To Go, I'll See You Some Day.

Willow: Crystal, Be Careful Don't Do Anything Stupid! I LOVE You Girl!

Alli&Selena: Yeah!

Me: Alright Bye Love Yall!

I Then Hopped In My Car And Drove Home.

3 Weeks Later.

To This Day I Have Been Strictly Work, Work, Work! I Haven't Talked To Anyone Other Than Josh. They All Texted Me Asking To Visit And Stuff I Never Reply. They Call And Even Come To My House. I Don't Know I Just Go A Wall On Them. I'm Not Mad At Jaden Anymore. I Mean Forgive But Never Forget. My Little Cousin Kristen Is Here For A While, She Is Now 3 ! So Cute. Her Sister Cathy Went To Sleep Away Camp And Her & My Parents Went On A Business Trip.

Josh: Wanna Go On a Walk?

Me: Sure Come Here Kristen!

Kristen Then Runs In The Room.

Me: Get Your Shoes We Are Going On A Walk.

Kristen: K.

She Gets Her Shoes I Get The Stroller Then We Go On A Walk.