Crazyness.

A/N

Alright! I'm Sorry I Haven't Updated In Like Years! Hah I Actually Had Important Stuff Going On. I Had To Travel A Little Bit To Teach These Dance Classes Had To Model A Little Bit, Mother's Day Weekend, Had To Deal With A Family Lost, And I Had To Sign Up For Field Hockey. So I'm Sorry I Haven't Updated In A While (:

______________________________________

Crystal's POV

I guess you are wondering stuff to answer your questions. I went to my old best friend's house from High School His name is Josh and He always is there for me. But For a While We haven't been talking or anything. I really need him because he is the one person besides Willow, Selena, and Alli Who know Everything about me. My secrets and all. They are my best friends and I decided to Come to get him. I know I am suppose to be at Jaden's Party. But I have to do a few things first.

Josh then came back with 2 bottles of water. He then handed me one then sat on his couch next to me.

Josh: So What's wrong?

I then told Josh the whole story. From The Break up with Jaden To Finding Out Emilio Cheated on me.

Josh: Wow, That's Crazy So Jaden was Dating Hope.. Your other best friend Hope?

Me: Yup.

Josh: I knew she was no good.

Me: You Did. You was right about everything you told me the last time we talked.

Josh: It's a gift.

Me: Haha, Can I have some of that gift.

Josh: Who knows haha

Me: Haha

Josh: So whats up with your modeling and dancing.

Me: Oh! See I have a bunch of acceptance but It's either the one in NY or the One On the other side of California.

Josh: Wow, Other side. So it's going to be far.

Me: I Know. I Told everyone but..

Josh: Jaden.

Me: Yeah.

Josh: Why is it so hard to tell him?

Me: Well, I mean We haven't been on the best talking terms but when we do I don't want to bring it up.

Josh: Oh, And Emilio?

Me: Oh, We are Done.

Josh: Good, Anyone who cheats on you isn't worth your time.

Me Cough cough Jaden.. Um, Jaden cheated on me.

Josh: Oh That's how you broke up. Oh. I'm Sorry.

Me: Oh That's okay. I mean it was months ago.

Josh: But you don't seem to be over him..

Me: What? I am so over Jaden.

Josh: No Your not.

Me: Yes I am.

Josh: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Me: Sarastic Smile Oh! Come On!

Josh: What?

Me: Hurry

He then quickly puts his shoes on then we hurry downstairs and into my car I then drive an 45 minutes drive then I stopped at a house.