Chapter 9- Holding Hands.

Crystal's POV

I woke up to see Cathy's feet in my face. I got up out of bed looking at the time seeing it was 10. I ran in my closet grabbed a sun dress with all different shades of Red with Flowers on the bottom I then got a Jean Jacket and Flats. I then went in the bathroom did my normal stuff. When I came out Cathy already left the room. I went downstairs to see My mom, Cathy, and Kirsten dressed and about to leave.

Me: Hey! Where you going?

Mom: I'm talking them to the amusement park. We might stop by the Carnival Downtown. But I don't know. But before I have a few things I have to do so we will see you later bye!

Me: Alright, Bye Mom, Cathy, Kristen(:”

With that being said they then leave and I just plop on the couch taking my phone out and going on Twitter.

I then Tweeted “Home.. Alone.. Bored.. Help.. Me(;”

5 Minutes after that tweet I get a tweet from one of my friends Alli. Alli Simpson.

Her Tweet: @OfficialCrystalMarie Me and Some Friends are chilling, Wanna Join?

My Tweet to Her: @AlliSimpson Yeah (: Um, Call me ? (:

About 5 minutes later she called me

Phone Call

Me: Hello?

Alli: Hey Crystal

Me: What's Up?

Alli: Nothing much, So You want to chill right?

Me: Yeah who's coming?

Alli: Me, My Brother, Selena, Justin, and Jaden.

I Kinda froze once I heard the name “Jaden” I was happy and nervous I didn't know what to do.

Me: Jaden.. As in Jaden Smith? And Justin Bieber?

Alli: Yeah, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Jaden Smi.. Omg I totally forgot I'm so sorry it's okay if you don't wann...

Me: It's Fine.. Really. I'll be fine. I would love to go. So where we going?

Alli: Umm, Can you meet me at my house.. In about an Hour? We can all meet there then if we go somewhere take someone's car”

Me: Alright! See you soon.

End Of Phone Call

I then got up went in the kitchen got some cereal ate then lefted the house locking the door as I leave. I jumped in the car and drove to Starbucks. I was going to get my usually but I called alli to see if anyone else wanted anything. She told me then I got in line.

Me: Can I get a 2 Cinnamon Dolce Latte, a Hazelnut Macchiato, 2 Ice Vanilla Spice Latte and a White Chocolate Mocha”