Chapter 8- The Hug. (:

Jaden's POV.

After I got off the phone with Teo. All I could think about was Crystal. I just miss her so much. I know she doesn't like me but I wish she did. Shes just perfect! I mean everything! Her dark brown eyes that when she stands in the sun gets really light. Her Long beautiful curly dark brown hair with a few natural high lights. Her short body and small feet. I just wish she liked me. She is just so beautiful! She was funny, honest, wild, crazy, she always know how to make someone feel better. I have never felt this way before. Crystal, She is just different. No one can replace her. I don't know if I'll get over her.

My Phone rings. I look and see the Biebs calling me. (Justin Bieber for those who didn't know)

Phone Call

Me: Yoo Wassgood?

Justin: Yoo, I'm in town you want to chill?

Me: Sure, Come through whenever.

Justin: Alright, I'm on my way be there in 5.

End Call

I go put on some better looking cloths then I walk downstairs walking in the Kitchen to see my mom and dad.

Me: Justin's Coming over alright?

Them: Yup.

The door bell rings. I go to answer it knowing who it is.

Me: Wass good?

Justin: What up.

We then walk in the Kitchen.

Justin: Hello Jada, Will. (: Nice to see you again.

Them: Hi, Justin.

Me and Justin then walk upstairs in the chilling area.

Justin: So, what's good with you down here in Cali.

Jaden: Nothing, I've been school, home for the past couple of weeks. Bored a lot. That's it.

Justin: I understand.

After we chill for like 2 hours We go in my room and go on my computer doing random crap. I touched my mouse making my screen picture come back on and I noticed I was still on Crystal's Twitter. I quickly clicked to my profile before Justin saw. He was looking down on his phone though. After 10 minutes of being on Twitter I seen Crystal Tweeted something new. It said

Well, I'm bored so Tweet me questions with hashtag #AskCrystal And I'll try to answer as many questions as I can. She tweeted it 2 minutes ago.