Jaden's Birthday.

A/N

New POV.. Hope's. (; yupp. Enjoy. Like/Comment/ Follow me also(: TY.

 ════════●♥●════════════════●♥●════════

A/N

Follow Me And Ask Me Questions On Ask.FM

@IPutheinsecuritiesonmyback

Jaden's POV

Willow: You Did What?

Me: I told her that I still love her..

Willow: WTF is wrong with you? You can't see that she is happy with Emilio? She finally moves on and your trying to bring her back.. NO! Stop ruining her life! Then Then walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I just told Willow About the Fair thing and well, She didn't agree with what I said.. But I can't just keep hiding my feelings. OH. My Birthday is in 2 days!

The door just opened and closed.. I guess Willow Left. I then walk down the stairs to see Crystal, Willow, and Emilio! I stop dead in my tracks. I don't like Emilio.. Not one park of me do.. Never have Never Will.. Now that he has Crystal.. I hate him even more.

Me: H.. h.. Hi.

Crystal: Hi Jaden.

Emilio: What's up Jay?

Willow: Soo..

I walked out of the room before she even finished talking. I decided I was going to call Hope.

Hope's POV

Me and Diamond were at her house talking about the Plan.

Diamond: Alright so you got it?

Me: Yeah but don't that seem.. a bit.. mean?

Diamond: What? You said it yourself Crystal gets everything! The Fame, Cute Cloths, Car, House, Family, Friends EVERYTHING! We got nothing. It's Time to finally ruin her.

Hope: I don't even know if she is going to Jaden's Party.

Diamond: Shes Going.

Hope: How you know.

Diamond: I just do okay?

Hope: Fine!

Diamond: Here is the Camera. She said handing me the camera.

Hope: Bye.

Diamond: Bye.

I then walked out of her house and into my car. As soon as I started it I got a Call From Jaden.

Phone Call.

Me: Hey baby.

Jaden: Hi Hope Wanna come over?

Hope: Um, Sure. Be there soon.

Jaden: K.

End Of Phone Call.

I Then drove to his house and went to the door. He then opened it and Pulled me inside. He then walked in the living room pushed me onto the Couch and started kissing me. We then started making out on the couch. Then I heard foot steps.

Willow: Mind to take that somewhere else?

Jaden then stop what he was doing and looked up at them. I looked up to to see Crystal and His Boyfriend Laughing about something and Willow with her arms crossed.