Chapter 9: A Little Dedication

It's April 30, 2024, just two days after the first date, I decided to make a little surprise TikTok video for him as my little cute way of telling him how I love him, it was a video of me with a subtitle that said: "I won the lottery", and in the second slide is another photo but this time it was me and Kent and the photo I chose was from our first date which was on April 28 and I added subtitles that said: "He's the lottery". The reason why I chose those words was because a lottery is a one in a million prize to ever receive, and for me it felt like Kent being my lover, is something everyone wants and searches for, but I won him, and it felt like the best prize ever. In the caption of the video was a small but meaningful letter for him and here's what was written:

For You My Love

Thank you for being mine, regardless of all the stuff we've been through together I'll stick with you through thick and thin no matter our situation I'm your one call away. Nothing will get in the way of my love for you, this I promise you. I'm so glad I stayed consistent with you even if things wouldn't go well for me, still I never gave up on you. I don't care what other people might say I'm staying with you like super glue. I want you to be my last till the end, my ride or die, the peanut butter to my jelly Hehe. Every day is always a new lesson and journey, and I'd like to learn it all with you. Every moment spent with you is cherished and treasured, a collection of moments that I hold dear to my heart. Challenges may come our way but I'm willing to overcome all of them just for us. Words alone cannot express the depth of my admiration and love for you. You are my source of strength, happiness and light to my darkest rainy days. You're the only thing I ever wanted baby, I am forever grateful to have you by my side, and I promise to love you unconditionally with all my heart and soul. 

                                                                                           Yours and Forever Always,
                                                                                                                                          Aya.

Sounds kind of cheesy huh? Haha well the things you do for love is really funny and corny sometimes yet genuine, I may be too affectionate but in all those times I show my affection to him, it's all genuine and sincere as I pour my love to him.