Chapter 2: Leo Nardo Stands Alone

Two Months Later...

It started off with Leo working on his comic book about him and his brothers, especially their beautiful sea turtle girlfriends death and Leo didn't want to think about the girls sacrifice themselves. It was hard for him to keep his mind off of Hailey and the rest of the girls death. He drew the girls light particles of their colored birthstones.

He was too busy on his comic that he didn't hear his brothers calling out his name a few times.

"Leo, Leo!" Donnie called out loudly from the kitchen as the three brothers got ready to eat breakfast this morning.

"Dude, come on! Let's go already!" Raph said annoyingly.

"We're getting breakfast." Mikey said.

"Bacon, egg and cheese!" Donnie replied excitedly. However, splinter been speaking virmin like scumbug for at least a few weeks now.

Raph rolled his eyes and spoke. "Ugh! Dad, why are you still talking in virmin? It's so annoying!" He said in annoyance towards his rat father. Leo was the only one who knew why that splinter speaks the only language.

"He's doing it for scumbug, she wants him to make more of an effort in their relationship." Leo said as the blue mask turtle went back to working on his comic, scribbled with a pencil in his hand. "Anyway, just go on without me. I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry? That doesn't even make sense!" Mikey said.

"What are you doing?" Raph asked curiously.

"Nothing!" Leo said quickly, looking down at his comic and started to come up with an excuse. "You know, it's homework."

"He's working on his stories again." Donnie said.

"I'm definitely not working on my comic book. Just pick me something up!" Leo said as he started focusing on his masterpiece of an incredible art of a comic book.

"Alrighty, it's your loss!" Mikey replied.

"Let me get that bacon, egg and cheese." Donnie said.

"Fair warning Leo, I'm gonna eat yours." Raph called out loudly.

Leo came up with a title for his comic. "Tales of the teenage mutant ninja turtles, issue one starring Leonardo." He said to himself as the oldest blue mask turtle started to think of something else to put into his comic.

"They're no heroes, she said very dramatically."

Suddenly, a robot fist punched the screen which caused to break the glass on it, Bishop thinks that those turtles are a threat to this world, that's why she gonna use their sea turtle girlfriends to destroy them once and for all.

"They're no heroes. Those pathetic turtles are the danger." Bishop said as she viciously grinned and turned to their sea turtle teen girls who were corrupted by the birthmarks with the evil dragon on their necks that caused the girls eyes to glow green. "Don't you girls thinks it's time to say goodbye to those worthless boyfriends of y'alls?"

Taylor, Bliss, Melody and Shelby eyes started to glow greenish color with evil smirk on their faces.

"Absolutely." Taylor replied.

A while later, the boys were putting on their costumes for a party that April invited them to and they were video chatting about it on Donnie phone. However, they need to have a little fun with hanging out with each other tonight since everyone loved them for saving new york city last time.

"You guys are gonna be there, right? Not that I'm not great at parties, but seriously if you guys aren't there. I'm gonna freak out." She said dramatically as Mikey had the phone in his hand while talking to April about the party.