Chapter 15: Not Going Down Without A Fight

Lowering down to the ground with a look on his face as Donnie looked at the laptop next to him, knowing that the signal is running very slow here. But he had to get a better signal from somewhere else, the laptop started to load slow again as Donnie let out a groan.

"Ugh! Come on, the signal down here is the worse!" Donnie exclaimed, looking at the laptop next to him again. Apparently, the signal from here wasn't gonna go any faster at all. "Sir, is there an antenna on the train somewhere?" He asked the conductor who looked at a manual and then spoke.

"I think they put some rabbit ears up on the top side." The conductor replied as the purple mask turtle got up there. Suddenly, the mechazoid kicked the door down wide open, it started to glare at the man. "No one's allowed in here, sonny." He said gently as the mechazoid heard a noise coming from the top and sees Donnie walking on top of the train. Melody came through the window and came up to the mechazoid.

"Mechazoid 4, did you find that turtle yet?" Melody asked as the robot up to the top, the sea turtle teen girl put on her goggles and saw the purple mask turtle as well. "Bingo!"

Almost getting closer to the antenna thingy on the train, Donnie screamed in fear as he felt the mechazoid trying to grab a hold of him from the top, but he dodged out of the way as the mechazoid poked a few holes as Donnie flipped himself over to the other side and sees the antenna. Suddenly, the mechazoid and Melody came bursting through another door as the corrupted sea turtle teen pulled out one of the laser beam guns, pointing it while cutting the top half of the train off which caused the whole thing to fall on the mechazoid as Melody moved out of the way.

"Ow." Donnie cried out in pain, standing up from the ground. "Guys, this thing is trying to crash the train but I'm trying to stop it!"

Everyone started throwing stuff at the robot while Donnie climbed up to the top, but then felt someone grabbed his leg and pulling him back in. Glancing up at someone as Donnie gasps and sees a sea turtle teen girl who had a long blonde braided ponytail, her armor is shiny and silver, her eyes glowing green. Then Melody pinned Donnie to the ground as he struggled to get her off of him.

"Uh, I don't know, who you are? But you need to get off of me!" Donnie exclaimed.

"No way! I'm not gonna let Bishop down failing this mission, like my sisters have already done! Time to end this!" Melody said in anger as Donnie looked at her with confusion on his face as she mentioned Bishop.

"Wait! How do you know Bishop?" Donnie asked as they both heard chuckling from the background of the mechazoid coming towards closer to them.

"You silly mutant turtle! Don't tell me that you don't recognize your own sea turtle girlfriend?" Bishop asked through the screen on the mechazoid chest as Donnie looked at her eyes closer and then gasped in shocked.

"Liana!" Donnie exclaimed, gently putting his hands on her arms as he didn't want to fight his amazing girlfriend. "I thought you were dead. How is this even possible?" He asked as Melody aggressively flipped him over to the other side of the train.

"My name is Melody." She said in anger.

Bishop chuckled from the screen and explained everything to the purple mask turtle who was holding his ribs with his left hand, he ignored the pain.

"Yes! I've recreated her using the light particles and mixed with the last bit of Superfly's ooze and made her who she really is... besides I also erased her memories of you with a machine that I've designed." She explained, Donnie slowly got up from the ground and looked at her.

"So you're taking control of my girlfriend mind? You don't get to choose who Liana is!" Donnie exclaimed in anger, hearing those words have made melody very anger and stressful. However, she can even feel it in her own mind.

"Yes she does! This is really who I am now and I'm not going down without a fight!" Melody said in anger as the mechazoid charges right to him, which caused Donnie to fall to the ground again. The mechazoid grabbed him with his new arm, bursting through the window of the train. Bringing him closer to the face.

"All your so-called intelligence can't save you, mutant. Neither your girlfriend can't save you since she's under my control now!" Bishop said as Donnie looked over at his corrupted girlfriend who smirks in a evil way, he had to get her to remember him.

Donnie stuttered in words. "You're wrong...I know that the real Liana is in there somewhere. She wouldn't want it to be like this, she wouldn't want anything to be like this...she loves me and I love her!" He exclaimed in less anger towards the robot who was still holding him by the neck.

"You worthless turtle!" Bishop exclaimed in anger as the mechazoid holds Donnie against the wall, yellow and orange sparks appeared as Donnie felt his shell hurt so bad, which caused him to scream in pain.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

Melody looked at Donnie for a moment, she noticed a soda tab bracelet on his wrist but it looked very familiar to her as some of her senses started coming back to her from before as she gasp and looked at the soda tab bracelet again on the purple mask turtle wrist.

Inside of her memory lane as the real Liana is by herself, feeling cold shivers through her body, her hair short and blowing through the breeze, holding her knees together as purple diamonds appeared around in her empty mind with no one around. It made Liana feel so alone and she couldn't think straight about anything like her sisters, her friends and her boyfriend.

Unfortunately, these diamond shapes started to show her the bad memories that she done to her boyfriend already, it made her feel like a bad person

Unfortunately, these diamond shapes started to show her the bad memories that she done to her boyfriend already, it made her feel like a bad person. This isn't who she really was? She's been very creative and loved anime shows like Donnie does.

Liana looked at a diamond shape. "Wha- that's not...come on! Please! What am I missing?" She asked herself as tears formed into her beautiful purple amethyst eyes. She was on the ground that shaped like a huge star in the middle of her mind.

"Liana?" A slight whisper called out to her.

She gasp and looked at a bright purple light particle that formed right now in front of her.