Prologue

Between Two Souls: Prologue

Mother Earth is healing herself

Mother Earth is healing herself. In the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, the World was engulfed in two major wars between mankind. The two wars are very different, one uses very sophisticated tools, the other uses ancient items. The war shed a lot of blood. But man, man never learns. After the war the world became chaotic due to nuclear waste, many areas of the earth were unlivable.

Human survivors migrated massively to war-free places, but the impact of war was so great that it was felt there

Human survivors migrated massively to war-free places, but the impact of war was so great that it was felt there. Mother Earth protects itself from human threats again, creating bacteria, viruses and radiation. Forcing creatures like humans and animals to evolve terribly.

Therefore many countries around the world protect their cities with the Dome. A dome shaped half ball that can fortify them from threats from the outside, whether it is visible like a mutant monsters or not.

Human, human never learns. In it there is a government that regulates to corporations. Human, human never learns. What is shown outside is just a use to cover up human stinginess. They will do anything to profit and win. They get rid of the weak, who do not want to pay "taxes".

Those who were eliminated created their own groups, forming tribes, factions, and corporations. But man, man never learns. Some of them settled down and tried to prosper their group to survive, some lived nonmaden to trade or even plunder. Some are expanding their territories and spreading their own ideas and ideologies. There are also those who make magnificent cities under corporate auspices rival those in the dome. However, science continues to develop, although on a smaller scale. Especially in the space sector, because Earth humans hope to find connections in outer space and habitable planets.

.......................

In 2291 a scientific society based on a space station headed by six people, consisting of three jinns, two humans, and one human from afar. They  discovered a planet similar to the earth. They discover that the planet is inhabited by humans as well, and are interested in communicating and visiting them. That goal resulted in a device called SOULS, this tool can connect one human soul with another human being to the intended planet randomly, they can communicate under their consciousness and exchange ideas. With that goal they also built a spaceship to get there, and two intergalactic portals. Unfortunately, due to limited knowledge, one of the portals had to be built there to connect.