First Night? Weird Night!

Between Two Souls, Chapter 7

The two of them were silent for a moment. Vino sat on Adrien's lap. Adrien reflexively catched, his hands wrapped around Vino's stomach. The two of them looked at each other. Vino felt something. Vino's face turned red.

"Owh ehh, sorry Vino"

Adrien tries to lift Vino back to her feet, however.......

"Ahh" Vino felt something.

"Eh, him sorry," he said.

"ye....yes"

"Next time you don't have to be shy. You're my wife now."

Vino tried to strengthen himself, that in front of him this was not a prince but someone she had known for a long time. Her trauma towards the royal family made her extremely shy like this.

"Yes, Prince."

"Okay, stop calling me prince. Just Adrien is fine."

"Yes, king. I mean prince. No, I mean Adrien" Vino's face turned red once again.

The elf girl covered her face which was getting redder. Adrien, who heard that, also blushed in embarrassment.

Vino tried to calm down. The elf looked around Adrien's room, how amazed she was to see his paintings on display.

"Wow. Prince, uh, I mean Adrien. You still like to paint, wow! Your paintings are improving and getting prettier!"

Adrien was surprised to see Vino whose feelings changed drastically. But she is grateful that Vino can look happy again.

"Of course, you want to take a look?"

Vino was enthusiastic to see Adrien's works.

"Wow...... Is that Erika? She looks beautifull in this painting, its as beautifull as the real person." Vino with her big eyes admired Adrien's painting.

" Vino with her big eyes admired Adrien's painting

Erika Heidekraut

Adrien starts smiling.

"By the way, Adrien, why didn't you just choose Erika at the dance party earlier? Is she fine with it? I mean, you two are very close."

Adrien scratched his head, he wasn't sure how to explain.

"Actually, Erika also wants to. But she wants to keep you away from the Celje family. That's why she asked me to marry you first."

"Erika? Leaving you, just for me?"

"Yes, she doesn't mind being the second to marry me. After all, nobles have no limit to the number of couples."

Vino was silent for a moment. She wanted to see her best friend immediately, but unfortunately it was late at night. Vino looked back at her husband's painting. Her long ears move up and down, indicating that an elf was feeling happy.