Weird Dream

Between Two Souls, Chapter: Two

The Queen stopped her steps right in front of Adrien. Adrien crawled back, his face terrified. He sighed, soothing his anger.

"I'll forgive you if you can show me the results of what you've learned outside!"

The Queen really hopes that Adrien will learn something new, something that did not exist at her school before.

"Okay, then mama, I'll show you. I won't disappoint you!"

Adrien immediately went to a wooden cabin that looked smaller. It turned out that the place was his laboratory. He took a bag of fertilizer.

"Tadaaa!! Here is a fertilizer that can accelerate plant growth! If you don't believe it, look at the potatoes in this field." Adrien said proudly while squatting near his field.

"Potatoes usually grow for about 12 to 20 weeks. But with this fertilizer it can grow large and fast in just 8 to 14 weeks. What do you think? Great, right?"

The queen smiled with a slight laugh and sarcasm. "Yes, alright. That's good. But can you show me the results?"

"Yes" Adrien confidently uprooted one of the plants. But the strange tone with the potatoes....

"A-what?? What is this??" See a box-shaped object that can ignite in the root of the potato. Unconsciously, Adrien's brain translates it as a cellphone out of nowhere. As if he couldn't believe it, Adrien rubbed his eyes.

"Wow, the potatoes are big and numerous. You're indeed great Adrien!" Amelia approached.

Adrien's gaze instantly returned to normal. He didn't see the foreign object anymore, but he still felt strange.

"It's good if it works. Now..." Sophie held Amelia's upper arm from behind, her face turning sinister "My best friend Amelia, try to explain why you smuggled my son into the house you built with my permission?" Sophie said with a sinister smile.

"Eeeh... So, Sophie, I forgot to bring our deer hehe. Dear oh deer. I'll take it first, well, ehehe. We need to hurry up, is bout to rain" Amelia hurried on her horse and went to the forest to retrieve her game. Sophie, who knew that her best friend only diverted the question, could only sigh to forgive Amelia.

"Deimos, come with me with the deer. Adrien, feed the livestock and then go into the cabin and prepare cooking utensils. And don't run away!" The queen's orders were stern

"Okay mama!" "As you wish Your Majesty!"

They carried out their respective orders. But in the distance in the bush there was a pair of red eyes that were watching them, as if waiting for the time to attack.

"................"

The sky began to darken, clouds covered the sun's rays. From the sky began to fall, water began to fall. Soon the rain fell from the sky. Sophie, Amelia, and Deimos hurriedly secure their fugitives. They put the deer behind the saddle of their horses. The rain was getting heavier, they immediately raced to the cabin.

"Phew... Fortunately, I still have time. Deimos my son, can you take this deer to the kitchen to be skinned and cut? Will you take care of the horse in the cage for a while?"

"Okay, ma'am" With a face still flat, Deimos obeyed his mother's orders.

Even though Amelia was disappointed at her child, she still loved Deimos, but she was still unwilling for her child to lose his emotions. This feeling made Amelia think back to her husband which caused Deimos to grow up unlike other children. But she soon dismissed the thought, trying to forget it.

"................"

Night came. The fragrant smell of cooking fills the whole room. Dishes ranging from soup to steak are on the dinner table. Rain is still pouring down the lake. They all ate the dishes there. The dinner was passed with laughter and jokes.

Bedtime finally arrived.

"Adrien, Deimos, you guys sleep in the upper room!" Amelia closed the door and went to sleep.

"Come on Kika, let's sleep!" While holding his cat, Adrien went up to the room. The three-colored cat with dense fur is always pampered by the Prince.

Deimos and Adrien slept next to each other. Adrien is actually a bit uneasy with Deimos because of his large body. But he still tried to sleep. It faintly sounded like someone was singing a sleep song for him. Adrien suddenly felt very sleepy, his body weighed down, and then.......

"-----Z------"

Patient Zero regained consciousness, iniciating the scene.....

"Honey, honey, let's wake up at breakfast time" A beautifull woman woke me up, her black hair was a little blue short on the left and wearing a delicate sweater. He smiled broadly full of love and affection.

I woke up, sitting on the mattress. The woman then pulled my arm gently. But it felt strange, my mind seemed to be randomized by something.

"Who are you? Who am I?" I tried to straighten things out.

"Are you forgetful? Or you try to tease me? I'm your wife Rose, you're xxxxx. Come on honey wake up, don't waste any more time, let's have breakfast."

Rose? It seems familiar, yet my name? The name Rose told me was strange, feels like not me. But for some reason I said yes.

I got out of bed, followed Rose out of the room, and then down the stairs. In the dining room There were two cheerful children with a delicious breakfast.

Like a piercing arrow, they are my dear childern. My first son is named Liam. He is a boy who likes engineering, he is 17 years old. And her sister Margaret, even though she was a shy child at school, was the most cheerful child in the house. Margaret was a nerd, the shelves in her bedroom didn't even fit her books.

We ate the breakfast voraciously. Our two children each exchanged stories before they left for school.

The school bus came to pick me up. They waved at me and Rose. After the bus left, I took the time to greet the neighbors. The beauty of the environment of this house. I feel happy.

Just me staying with Rose at home, Rose will go to work. However, we still had time to spend time in the room. I hugged Rose from behind in front of the wide mirror.

"You turn out to be quite muscular, Rose." It can be seen from the curves of his body that he looks strong.

"Ah honey, you're still strong too." Rose while stroking my hand.

"Yes yes, but im sorry it's time for me to leave.

Rose let go of my hand. She put on his suit, carried his bag, and kissed me on the cheek.

""Baby, take care of the house! Have a great holiday!" Rose set off in her car.

I went back into the house, I felt so happy. It feels like relaxing in the living room is good. Near the tv there is a fairly large mirror. But when I was about to see my own face, it looked blurry. Ah, probably nothing.

I sat on the sofa, wow this sofa is so comfortable. I feel very happy. My life is perfect. I went to the sky before......

I see....

Lights on the TV table.....

It looks very strange .....

Why..... Visible..... Bad?.......

"......A........"

"Prince! Wake up! Your Majesty" There was a commotion below, Deimos continued to try to wake Adrien up.

"LEAVE MY HOUSE! MONSTER" Amelia screamed in fear below.

Deimos then took three of his weapons and ran down......

BAAAMMM!!!

------CONTINUED-----