Unknown Demon

Between Two Souls, Chapter: Three

BAAMMMM!!

The wooden beams of the wall flew to create a puff of smoke. A large hole is visible in the wooden wall of the cabin. Red eyes with a long-snouted mouth were visible behind the smoke. They get closer and closer showing their true form,

"WHAT? Werewolf? What is this? A Fairytale?" Amelia and Sophie simultaneously fired their arrows at them.

"Damn, these arrows don't work!" Sophie retreats in search of her spear.

One of the werewolves ran to attack, and immediately Deimos came with his axe.

SRAAAKKK!!

Once the axe slash on the head succeeded in overthrowing the werewolf.

"DEIMOS HELP ME!!" Amelia held the mouth of one of the werewolves with a bow.

Instantly the axe quickly flew into the monster's head, saving Amelia. Deimos took out two swords from the scabbard, and came forward to grab the incoming monsters. He nimbly parried while counterattacking, even spinning like a top.

WUUSSH!

Deimos reflexively dodged the spear that Sophie fired. The spear stuck in the chest of one of the monsters was immediately pulled out by Deimos and then given again to Sophie. Monsters kept coming in quickly. Deimos took back his axe, subverting all the monsters that came. The cavalry lieutenant really brought out all his abilities.

Deimos defeated the last moster. But suddenly, the cabin became silent. The attack subsided. Suddenly....

BAMMM!!! BAMMM!!!

The sound of a breach was heard from the second floor

"Deimos went to the second floor and secured the prince. My mother and I will keep them here." Deimos immediately obeyed the queen's orders, as soon as he ascended.

It turned out that they were trying to break into the second floor.

BAMM!!

Deimos quickly pulled the prince away before the wall broke. The sleeping prince immediately woke up, he was confused about what was happening. Two monsters appeared directly attacking, Deimos quickly knocked them down.

"What? ..... What happened?" Adrien began to come to his senses.

Deimos took the prince downstairs and locked the door. But strangely, for the second time the monsters stopped attacking.

"Have they left already?"

"Amelia, are you okay?" Sophie lowered her weapon.

Even though they felt awkward, they felt relieved. Sophie immediately examined Amelia's wounds. However, the smog filled the room and the smell of smoke was smelled.....

"THEY BURNED THE CABIN!"

Everyone immediately exited the cabin. Unfortunately the monsters escaped. Everyone began to scatter to take water from the toilet outside.

The gallop of rapidly coming horse's footsteps rang out from a distance. It turned out to be Erika who heard the commotion from a distance. Erika, who arrived at the cabin yard, immediately stopped her horse. His eyes seemed to disbelieve what he saw.

"What???"

"ERIKA, HELP QUICKLY!" Adrien shouted while handing over a bucket

Erika immediately dismounts from her horse to help extinguish the fire.

"NO!! MY HOUSE!!" Amelia ran back and forth to fetch water from her bucket.

They pass by Lalang to the well or toilet, all the water sources they use. Even though the house was damaged, fortunately the fire was still extinguished.