8. Capturing Those Moments

━

Click. Click. Photos of the Eiffel Tower were clicked one after another, while Jiyeon stood right beside the photographer — Jeonghan.

"Alright, that's enough photos of the tower, let's take some photos of you," Jeonghan said, putting his camera down to face the girl beside him.

Jiyeon looked at him, her eyes widening in surprise. "Me? I'll take some photos of you instead, give that to me," She said, proceeding to take the camera from his grip.

"Come on, don't be shy, I'll take your photos first. Don't be nervous," Jeonghan urged, clearly sensing her shyness.

After all, Jiyeon has never really done this. Yes, she does that photos of herself, she did when she went out with Hyeri and Jack a few days back, she takes her own selfies and even take her own photos by herself or with the help of a maid when she's just stuck home alone with nothing else to entertain her, but she has never done this.

She has never had a man take photos of her, maybe Seungcheol has, but he is different. He is someone Jiyeon has barely any boundaries with. Meanwhile Jeonghan is almost a stranger to her.

Coming out with him is already something she thought she would never experience and now she's here, to capture their moments.

Jiyeon never really liked much attention on her, growing up being stuck inside her house majority of the time, she's a big introvert. And Jeonghan somehow made her even more nervous. So having his full attention on her while she poses? Oh, she would dig a hole in the ground and disappear.

"I- I'm not so confident in this," She tried coming up with excuses to not get her pictures taken.

Her shyness isn't the only reason she's trying to avoid it, it's also because she doesn't want him to keep any pictures of her, it's not right.

"Oh come on, you're literally the most gorgeous being I have even landed my eyes on. You're a gift from God, how could you possibly say that about yourself?" Jeonghan spoke up, spitting everything that came to his mind. Or maybe he controlled himself a little bit.

Jiyeon looked at his face that remained straight and serious. She was flustered upon hearing those words leave his mouth. 'The most gorgeous being I have landed my eyes on', those words kept repeating in her mind.

"I am not going to tolerate one single bad word about yourself! You're gonna go and stand there, and I'm going to take photos." He demanded, his words stern.

Although she was flustered to say the least, the sternness in his tone caused her to instantly obey his words.

With a nervous heart, she walked to the spot he told her to stand at. As she stood at the told spot, she didn't know what to do. She felt awkward to pose in front of so many people here who are enjoying their time, and on top of that, in front of him.