5. A Beauty To Never Forget

━

“Don't ask any questions. I just didn't know what to do in that situation, I didn't wanna be rude." Jiyeon spoke over the phone with Hyeri, who kept on teasing the younger for going on a second date with Jeonghan.

Yes, she's out with Jeonghan again.

When Jeonghan texted her asking if she was free, she was too flabbergasted. She didn't know how to deny nicely without hurting his feelings, so she said yes.

And here she is, standing a few feets away from him, trying her best to explain to her aunt that she did not come here because she wanted to but because she had no choice.

But is that really the case?

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was also on his phone, but he was using it to capture the beauty of the world. They were standing on top of the Bir-Hakeim Bridge, looking at the famous Eiffel Tower.

Jeonghan immersed himself into capturing the cinematic views while the girl was busy not making a bad image out of herself.

He glanced towards her direction, noticing her looking stressed. It got him wondering if something serious is going on.

Despite that, he couldn't ignore how beautiful she looked, even when she's stressed. Unknowingly, a smile crapped up on his lips as he watched her from afar.

The cool breeze that made her hair sway in different directions made her look beyond beautiful. Like an angel, if that's possible.

Her alluring beauty got his eyes locked and occupied only at her.

His intention of coming to this place was to see the beauty of the Eiffel Tower as everyone says it to be, forgetting the fact that the beauty he brought along with him is much better than the view before him.

Jeonghan wished the time would freeze, so he could take his time to admire her beauty. But he had no control over the time. The only way he could do that for longer, is by capturing the moment on his phone.

While making sure she won't notice, he secretly clicked a photo of her before taking a look at it to see whether he clicked it well.

But he found himself immersed into it, not noticing her walking towards his way. His lips curved further, smiling from ear to ear while looking at the photo he captured.

“I'm sorry, my aunt was just being… annoying. Sorry if I had you waiting for long,” Jiyeon apologized, standing right in front of him, causing him to instantly slip his phone into his pocket.