Introduction and information

Hello to all readers of this book. First of all, I would like to express my great gratitude and appreciation to @LxvrlyYandere_addict. I came across the first version of her book about villains in 2021, when I was 14 years old, but now I'm almost 18 years old. And I am very glad that I came across it at this particular period of my life. I could say I was obsessed with this book and incredibly sad when the chapters didn't come out, hehehe, I'm even kind of embarrassed to talk about it, even after all this time. So that's what I'm saying. @LxvrlyYandere_addict did a wonderful job writing this book, I saw how the book changed and "grew", and I really like it. The gap between the writing style and the writing of the first version and the last one is clearly noticeable, you did an incredible job, thank you.
If you, dear readers, saw the similarity of chapters and ideas, then do not worry, I asked @LxvrlyYandere_addict for permission to use them, there is no plagiarism, well, maybe a little.

There may and will be spelling or verbal mistakes in this book, because English is not my native language, I write with the help of a translator. Feel free to correct me in the comments, constructive criticism is welcome. Plus, this is my first fanfiction, so you shouldn't expect some kind of masterpiece or bestseller.
And yes, this is a yandere book, it will contain jealous, possessiveness, yandere themes and quite a bit of persecution . And don't expect logic about the characters' feelings towards y/n, because, come on, this is yandere
This book will feature my dragons from the "School Of Dragons", game based on the "How to Train a Dragon", I do not know if this can be considered a crossover or not. When I was very young, I dreamed of becoming a dragon trainer. I have a lot of pleasant memories and emotions associated with this game, when I was ill and I had not yet communicated with my friends, it was this game that was my support, I felt loved and needed in it. And I can't describe my grief when the game was closed. That's why I want to immortalize my favorite boys and girls in this book.

Y/n L/n
Gender: female
Age: 21
Hair color: H/c
Eyes color: E/c
Height: 180 cm
Occupation: Dragon rider part-time college student
Dragons:Soren, Bumblekit, Bloomheart, Moondancer, Obsidian

Dragons :

Soren