4 : Taunting =)Understanding =)Pacifying

AARYA'S POV

I wake up groggily, I look around my surroundings and realization hits me as I remember yesterday night's incidents.

Oh god. What should I do now ?

I panic, what a mess. 

I take deep breathes to calm myself,when I hear a knock on the door, I get up to open the door.

Why am I feeling so weak and dizzy ? Shaking off the feeling I open the door to see Aaron standing outside with my tea. 

He came inside, ' Sit, I will freshen up' saying this I went to the washroom to freshen up.

After 5 minutes I came out of the washroom, I felt the world revolving around me and my eyes closing and darkness consumes over me.

AARON'S POV

I wake up and make tea for Aarya, she looked shaken up by yesterday's events, tea will help her calm her nerves down.

I went and knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. She looked pale.
She told me to wait while she freshens up.

I was updating myself with the team's activity when I saw her coming out of the washroom.

I frowned, she looked as if she was about to pass out.

I got up to help her but before I could do so she fainted.

OH NO!!!

I rushed and picked her up and made her lie on the bed while I went to my room and brought the bp machine.

I checked her bp was extremely low. I gave her injection, she would not wake up at least for 1 to 2 hours now.

Third person's POV

Aaron's phone started ringing when he came out of Aarya's room...ANIRUDH.

A- Hello ?

Ani- Where are you Ary ? You were supposed to be here in the morning.

A- Aru is not well. I can't leave her alone here.

Ani- WHAT ?  What happened to her?

A- Bp dropped, she is sleeping. I gave her the injection.

Ani- Bring her here Ary. We all are here to take care of her.

A- We talked about this yesterday Ani. She doesn't want to come and I am not going to force specially in this condition.

Ani- I know(sighs). Mithi will not be taking this news lightly.

A- Aru is not ready to open up, she is living in guilt, if we try to force her I don't know what will she do. You have already witnessed yesterday's incident, and I mean it Ani when I say I don't want a repetition.

Ani- I understand Ary, but how long will she run, Mithi is not going to back down.

A- I think it is best if we don't interfere, let Tani do what she wants, she really needs get out of her guilt.

Ani- If she runs away again ?

A- We will not let her, this time we know her intention and we will by hook or crook stop her.

Ani scratches his forehead and sighs- hmm, let me know if you need any help.

A- hmm, Bye Ani.

Ani- Bye. Take care

After cutting the call Ani and Ary both sigh and think- let us HOPE for the best.

Aaron went to the kitchen and instructed the cook to make breakfast for Aarya, while he had breakfast and coffee while working on his laptop.