Acknowledgement

Y/N's back hit something hard, a small crack resounding in her ears as groans resided from her. Muffled grunts were heard to her left as she squeezed her eyes, only opening them once she felt her chest open up, and she could finally breath again. She was met by Bakugo and Kirishima, both looking around the room they were in as Y/N sat up, albeit slowly. 

"Where are we?"

"I'm not too sure, but I think were in one of the zones, most likely the ruins."

"We need to get back, and help the others." Kirishima held his hand out to Y/N, all of them finally standing as she nodded in agreement.

"I'll kill that warp bastard!" Bakugo let mini explosions in his palm, the two beside him sweat dropping before a small rumbling was heard. Like footsteps, or yelling.

"What was that?" 

"How the hell should we know mitochondria! Probably your fatass getting up." They blonde snarked, going into a defensive position despite his words as the noises grew louder. Kirishima and Y/N did the same, looking around the cracked and soon to be broken walls.

Nothing happened for a moment, and then, chaos ensued. Villains surrounded them, some speaking, others trying their hardest to kill the three as they fought back. It took no time at all with some encouragement and a lot of rage from Bakugo to defeat them, some twitching on the ground and others flat out lying face down as the only girl huffed.

"I'm not fat Bakugo! If I should be called anything it should be pretty!" The girl wheeled around to her, what she liked to call, friend as a tick mark appeared on her forehead. She had deemed the situation safe, and the words were nagging at her the entire time she fought.

"Whatever short stack! Be lucky you weren't totally blasted by one of these weaklings." 

"Bakugo that's so not manly! Picking on a girl like that?" Kirishima tried to diffuse the tension, standing between the two who were glaring at the other one.

"Plus, we need to get back and help the others."

"They can fend for themselves. Like I said, I'm gonna kill that warp bastard, seeing as how his quirk is their only way in and out, I'm gonna cut them off." Bakugo sneered, the other two just sighing at his words.

Suddenly a squeaky cried out, Kirishima and Y/N's eyes drawn to a chameleon looking man as he lunged at their friend.

"You idiot kids! Now I'll get you, and make you eat your words!" He was stopped by explosions, blowing the man into a wall as the only girl felt her eye twitch in annoyance. 

'Another inflation to his ego, great.'

"Lets just get out of here, find the others. Maybe help beat those bad guys like Bakugo wanted to do." The girl puffed out her cheeks, beginning to head out of the room as the two boys followed behind her ready for anything.

★ 彡

It didn't take long for the three to stumble across All might, who the girl had assumed showed up when they were fighting. The man stood halfway through a portal, in front of a teal haired man with hands covering him, and a navy-gray beast with his brains out that gripped the buff man. Bakugo wasted no time to jump into action, spotting the villain's warp gate on the sidelines as he tackled and held him down by the neck. Y/N raced behind him, joining him in a crouched position as the blonde revealed the metal appendage below the mist to the girl.

Kirishima jumped in after, going for an attack on the blue haired man but ended up retreating. Todoroki joined them, freezing the brain-beast, who had gripped onto All might's side with his talons, blood slowly trailing down its arm from the puncture. Now, Kirishima, Todoroki and Midoriya stood at the sides of Bakugo and Y/N, all of them watching the number 1 hero, or their classmates, in the green haired boys case.