[ch.42] top or bottom?

Felix is very eager to strangle Hyunjin's head at this moment. Hyunjin's kissing Jisung sparked his jealousy. Despite the simple kiss, he still wished to be the first to kiss the adorable boy.

"I think he's still the bottom even though he switched himself to J.One,"Changbin muttered, making the others frown. The reason for this is that everyone has a different viewpoint.

"Maybe, switch? Jisung, bottom. J.One, top."Jeongin expressed his opinion and Felix nodded to indicate that his opinion was similar to the maknae's.

They observed Jisung concealing his face with a hoodie at this time. Hyunjin, their friend, had a soft laugh while patting Jisung's head. The taller looked so happy that the jealousy in them started to disappear. Hyunjin's happiness is their happiness.. 

"Imagine if we could be a top and bottom just for him." Felix said with shining eyes before he groaned due to the friendly slap he accepted from the eldest.

"Don't imagine something like that to our angel," Minho warned the freckled boy who was pressing his lips together. Changbin chuckled with the statement.

"Don't worry, Lix. Minho-hyung just wants to remind himself," stated Seungmin. 

"Yah!"Minho threw a tissue to the dandy boy before all of them laughed. 

At the same time, at the same place, but at a different table, Jisung glances at Hyunjin's friends. It was apparent that they were happy. Even Hyunjin, who was sitting beside him, appeared happy as well. He couldn't help but smile with the view. 

"Do you want to sit with us?" Hyunjin offered. 

Jisung shakes his head with a sigh. He hasn't finished everything yet. He needs to talk to Yoshi.

"Maybe next time."

"Okay, maybe next time." 

***** 

"I'm the top one!"

"No way! It was me!"

While listening to the conversation between the two guys in front of him, J.One pressed his finger on his forehead. He didn't know how the topic could come up when they were watching National Geographic about seahorses. He heard about this topic almost every day this week.

"Maybe both of you should just go fucking with each other so you will know who is the top and who is the bottom," suggested J. One. He then got up to take his phone, which was in Jay's room.

"That was gross, hyung!" Yelled Heeseung. 

J.One stopped and turned to the younger. 

"The gross would change to the 'great' one if you.." 

"Stop right there!" Sunghoon gave a warning to make J.One snort. Heeseung and Sunghoon's face has already turned red!  These two.. 

"Ji-hyung was right, though," said Ni-ki, who appeared out of nowhere. J.One left the other three who started arguing. He was used to the situation, so he was not surprised if someone pulled the gun after this.

Just before J.One reached for his phone, he heard gunshots. Jay, who was still in his sleep, groaned due to his members' wild attitude.

"I'm not surprised if someone dies in this house," J.One deadpans. But seeing texts from his younger brother causes him to smile.

"Just move in with us, hyung. I can't handle them anymore." 

(tbc)

a/n : just wanted to let you know that I have lost my cat. she was with me for almost 13 years. she is not a pet anymore, but she has become a member of my family. i still call her name by mistake even though she's been dead for a week.