Graduation

Pov : Lily

I've made a lot of memories in this school , since I was 5 years old..
I used to cry when my mom dropped me off at school but now , I feel like staying here for a little bit more , now I'm crying because I don't wanna leave from here this early , I made my best friends here , I got my love here.

With all these thoughts I went to sleep , yes it's our graduation the next week .

Our exams are over and we are going to school just for the functions which are going on before the graduation .

This may be the last week of us meeting each other everyday , after this all of us will part our ways , we won't be seeing each other for many days or maybe months , I feel like spending as much time as I can with them .

My first ever best friend , Hailey we are besties since we were little , we saw each other grow up , I grew up to become a shy and introvert type girl and Hailey , she grew up to become truly opposite of mine , the baddie .

Our little friend circle , Jamie , Louis , Hailey and me....we always had fun together , our teachers gave us punishment together because we did all the silly things together , it was so fun .

We were besties , and some years later Jamie proposed to Hailey , and they became a couple from friends , Louis too became my dear boyfriend , we used to hate each other at first but now , it's hard to accept that we won't be seeing each other everyday .
_______________________________________
NEXT DAY

It's the prom today , I don't have enough time to get ready I should get ready soon .

*Phone rings*

Oh god I'm already late who's calling me now
*My love💕*
I picked up the call after looking at the caller id

"Yeah say?"
"Are you ready bae?"
"No I just started getting ready" I said in a sleepy voice because I just woke up from my 3 hour power nap .

"Woah girl , I hope you get ready soon you've got an hour and a half to get ready "

"Chill dude I'll be ready"

"Fine don't be late"

With that I hung up the call and got up from my bed , went to take a boiling hot shower , yeah because I like hot water

I opened up my cupboard and took out the dress I brought for the prom night

This red dress , I look absolutely stunning in this I paired it with a white pearl necklace and white heels

I paired it with a white pearl necklace and white heels .
I'm sure he's gonna be so amused after seeing me .
I did my makeup and it turned out great .
Then I did my hairstyling and damn I look hot . Haha

This is my hairstyle I looked at my phone and it was almost 5:30 pm"SHIT I'm late!!!"

I looked at my phone and it was almost 5:30 pm
"SHIT I'm late!!!"

I saw 4 missed calls from Hailey and Louis
Damnit , I'm dead now

I went downstairs and my mom looked at me and said "Oh my gorgeous pretty daughter!"

I smiled and thanked her and told her I'm super late for prom , she said she'll drop me off but when I opened the door I saw ..... Louis in his car ?

What is he doing here he must've been at school at this time.

He saw me coming out of the house and his jaw dropped to the floor after looking at me , I laughed a little.

He said adjusting his voice ,
"Uhm , hey Lily you didn't reach there at time so I thought of picking you up from your home , I was calling you to tell you that I'm coming but you didn't pick up my or Hailey's call."

"Oh dear why did you have to come here from the school I was going to drop her off" said my mom

"Uh , aunty I didn't know I thought she was getting late so Hailey told me to pick her up from her house"

"Okay Louis no problem , Lily you can go with him now it's already late" my mom said looking at me

*Yes yes yessssss* I was dancing in my mind

"Okay mom I'll be leaving now , byie ! "

"Have fun!" She said waving me bye

I went to his car he opened the door for me , such a gentleman!

I said inside the car and he started to drive towards school

"You look stunning , babe" he said with his eyes fixed on me

"I know , look at the road now!"

"But I can't take my eyes off from you" he said again looking at me

"Stop look at the road or we'll be dead!"

"Uff , fine"

Then we reached to school , all the decorations were looking so good it was all seemed to be perfect

I got out from the car and was standing at the front gate waiting for Louis , he was parking his car .

He came and gave me his hand , we both were walking in together .

Every one was looking at us , because no one in the school knew about us except Hailey and Jamie

They were all shocked to see me and Louis walking together , because they thought we were enemies .

"She's looking so hot" someone whispered
Louis looked at the direction from where the voice came from and gave a death glance to that guy.

I felt like the main character of the school right now hehe.

We went and sat down with Hailey and Jamie
Hailey was looking gorgeous today , so was Jamie

We all chit chatted for some time then the dance started , Louis gave me his hand and we both went to the dance floor and started dancing . I felt a pool of butterflies in my stomach because he was so close to me .

 I felt a pool of butterflies in my stomach because he was so close to me

We danced then we ate some snacks together.

I just want this moment to pause for some time , I don't wanna go from here , I just wanna stay in his arms.
I still can't believe we're gonna graduate tomorrow.