THE HORRIBLE PAST

Pov: Lily Collins

It's been more than a month since I've been refusing him to send those pictures....he is just making me feel so damn uncomfortable.

Lily thought herself while looking at her and her boyfriend's or we can say the toxic boyfriend's texts from last night.

I've been telling him that I won't send him my vulgar pictures...but he's emotionally blackmailing me...why...why is he doing this to me...we haven't even met once and it's just been 6 months of our relationship.

Yes Lily was in an online relationship with a guy who lived in another city they've never met each other...but this guy has been asking her for her nudes for over a month...how can she just send someone these pics when she hasn't even met him in person...

What the hell should I do now...he's again asking...

Text from "Jayden"
Jayden : hey my little princess...did you make up your mind now ? I gave you 3 days to make up your mind and send me a pic of your beautiful body. Are you gonna send it to me now darling ?

Lily : Jayden....I'm really sorry but..I can't send you my pictures like that

Jayden : Oh c'mon babygirl , we have known each other for 6 months now , don't you trust me ?

Oh god...he's been emotionally blackmailing me just like that....he always says things like..don't you trust me ? Don't you love me ? ......Fck it I'm so damn uncomfortable...

Lily : Listen..it's not like I don't trust you but I'm just not comfortable sending these types of pictures

Jayden : FINE! Just do whatever you want but remember if you don't send me your nudies within 2 days....I'm going to break up with you . KEEP THAT FCKING THING IN YOUR MIND. And remember babygirl I love you my sweetheart....😏

Fuck it.....I-I don't understand what I shall do now...
I'm scared of him....he's scaring me now...I don't even feel loved when he says I love you to me....

Two days later

Jayden : Darling it's been two days now , I think it's time for you to show me that sexy body of yours....and remember I don't want a SINGLE PIECE OF CLOTHING ON YOU ... Remember it baby it's gonna make our relationship stronger , just throw all your clothes away , all means all of them not even the inners I just want to see you fully nakey , I don't want anything to cover your amazing body .

Lily: J-jayden....I'm uh.. I can't

Jayden calls on Lily's phone
She picks it up .

Jayden : what's wrong darling ?
Lily :  um..I'm not gonna do it .
Jayden :  okay baby I understood , you're not comfortable recording it right , that's okay I'm video calling you , you pick up and undress infront of me , I'm sure you'll love what'll happen next .
Lily :  Jayden....I'm not doing it!
        I'm not undressing in front of you. And if you think you'll blackmail me by breaking up , I won't be sad , and you know what I'll be the one whose gonna break up with you
         I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU JAYDEN DON'T EVER TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME

With that I hung up the call...I could feel tears running down my face , I loved him , I trusted him but no more . He was a dirty man , he-he is indeed..

I told my best friend everything, every single thing she was so mad she said that she would kill him if he lived here .
She's the one who understands me more than anyone...and of course because we have been best friends since we were 9 years old .

So here I am sitting on the balcony of my house , looking at the stars as my eyes were filled up with tears.. I know he was a bastard but I just can't move on so easily it's harder than it seems to be..

I got a text on my phone.
It was the school group the teacher had sent a message to inform that there will be a fest the next Saturday and different groups will be divided for different activities.