Part : 13

Pov : Lily

I woke up feeling a tight grip on my waist .
I turned to my side and saw Louis , we cuddled the whole night , he looked so cute while sleeping just like a little bunny .

I still can't believe that this man , who looks so innocent while sleeping is one of the most dangerous mafias.

"You're so precious to me , I just love you so damn much , sometimes , your actions make me so weak , you don't know how I resist myself from getting too close with you..."

"You don't know how I'm controlling myself till we're married"

I couldn't resist and gave him a peck on his lips.
He woke up and hovered above smirking , and I realised he wasn't sleeping.

My eyes widened as he started kissing me , still above me , but I gave in and kissed him back.

His hand went between my thighs , and he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes .

"No.." I said nervously
"Really..?" He asked

"Not yet , I'm saving it up till our marriage..."  I said nervously

He just smiled and pulled his hand away , and kissed my forehead .

He got off from the bed and took me in his arms.

"What are you doing ?"  I asked him

"Wait "

And he took me to the bathroom
"HEYYY NOOOOO"

I shouted as he started tickling me

"NO PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE STOOOPPP"

He finally left me in the bathroom as I brushed my teeth still holding my tummy which was hurting by laughing so much .

I showered and got out of the bathroom and saw Louis sitting on the bed , he also bathed and was ready .

"You done princess ?" He asked when I stepped out of the bathroom

"Yep " i replied
"Okay so do you need anything?"

"No ? Why ? "
"I'll be leaving now , I have some important meeting "

"Oh , okay you can leave for your work "

He came towards me and hugged me and inhaled deeply making me tickle on my neck.

I giggled lightly
"Why do you smell so delicious babe...mhmm" he said again inhaling.

"Aren't you late ?" I asked pushing him lightly

"I feel like staying right here forever "

"Okay but you gotta go now...you'll be late for the meeting dear"

"Ugh fine " and he parted away

We both walked out of the room , I was infront of Louis going towards the kitchen .
Suddenly Louis pulled me by my waist and kissed me deeply as his hands went under my t shirt and carresed my bare waist .

He then kissed my neck while making me sit on the kitchen countertop .

These are the actions which I was talking about in the morning ugh.

"Bye princess , eat well and take care."

And with that he left.

I made myself lunch and ate it while watching TV

______________________________________

Pov : Louis

"So that's why I want you to collaborate your company with mine " I said confidently