Unexpected truth

Pov : Louis

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BASTARD" With that I hitted his head with a rod .

"Mr. Amber stop it he'll die!!" My assistant shouted at me

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE THIS BASTARD WILL REGRET BEING BORN NOW " and I slapped his face hard making him faint.

"Sir please stop this , if she finds out about this , she won't be able to accept this side of yours , she is soft hearted sir !" My assistant said while pulling me out of the basement .

"Leave me John"
"No sir you need to go out from here now we will take care of this motherfucker"

"Make sure you give him food and water at time , I want to make his life a living hell"
With that I left the place and went to my mansion .

_______________________________________

Pov : Lily

It's been 4 years now , my course is almost completed and I'll complete my university in 5 months .

Then I'll move back to Florida again , I still can't believe I've became a doctor now .

5 months of practice and then I'll go back to Florida and start my own hospital .

Louis has also taken over the seat of his father.
He is now the CEO of their multinational company.

We have all grown up , I get flashbacks of our childhood whenever I think of us , we all were so small , I was taller than Louis when we were in middle school and when we reached to high school , he suddenly became so tall , I looked like a 3rd grader old infront of him.

We completed schooling together , now we all are 25.. time passes by so fast , it feels like we grew up in a blink of an eye.

I am so happy all of us became successful in our lives

"Oh my god! " These words escaped from my mouth as I realised me and Louis are going to complete our 6 years of relationship in 6 months .

My love...we got successful in our lives together , motivated each other .

Who says being in a relationship distracts your studies , my partner motivated me , he told me to study hard , he was the one who always told me not to breakdown because of bad grades , told me I will definately achieve something big .

I have a test tomorrow and he didn't call or text me for two days so that I don't get distracted , and he was busy too he told me he's gonna be a Lil busy with meetings and all.

After some minutes I started to study for my final examinations.

_____________________________________

Pov : John (Louise's assistant)

"Sir please listen to me once , we should not do this what if the cops get to know about this ?"

"The cops are nothing infront of me , ministers are nothing infront of me , they beg me to advertise for their political parties at the time of election "

Mr. Amber is full of anger right now , no one knows what will he do now .

His mind is planning something really bad for that guy who's tied up in the basement .

______________________________________

3 days later

Pov : Lily

*on call*

"MR. AMBER DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I FUCKING TRIED TO CALL YOU WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ?!" I shouted at him