British Armed Forces arsenal

Note: This page was supposed to publish in 2023, but due to my laziness... I forgot to submit it. Sorry for taking this so long alright, My bad!

Anyways here's the Equipment and Arsenal used by the British Armed Forces for my GATE fanfiction prequel. 

Note: Keep in mind that this was set in mid-2010s (2015-2016), precisely so this will only Include every single equipment used by the Brits during the Saderan War. 

================================================================================

The British Armed Forces, also known as Her Majesty's Armed Forces, are the military forces responsible for the defence of the United Kingdom, its Overseas Territories and the Crown Dependencies. They also promote the UK's wider interests, support international peacekeeping efforts and provide humanitarian aid. The Head of the Armed Forces is the British monarch as of 2017, was currently Elizabeth II, to whom members of the forces swear allegiance. Long-standing constitutional convention, however, has vested de facto executive authority, by the exercise of royal prerogative, in the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State for Defence. The Prime Minister (acting with the Cabinet) makes the key decisions on the use of the armed forces.  

Since the formation of the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1707 (later succeeded by the United Kingdom), the British Armed Forces have seen action in most major wars involving the world's great powers, including the Seven Years' War, the American War of Independence, the Napoleonic Wars, the Crimean War, the First World War and the Second World War. Britain's victories in most of these wars allowed it to influence world events and establish itself as one of the world's leading military and economic powers. The British Armed Forces consist of: the Royal Navy, a blue-water navy with a fleet of 70 commissioned ships, together with the Royal Marines, a highly specialized amphibious light infantry force; the British Royal Army, the UK's principal land warfare branch; and the Royal Air Force, a technologically sophisticated air force with a diverse operational fleet consisting of both fixed-wing and rotary aircraft. The British Armed Forces include standing forces, Regular Reserve, Volunteer Reserves and Sponsored Reserves, as of 2017 (in this timeline) they have atleast 500,000+ Active personnel and 200,000 Reserve personnel. 

In 2015, the British Armed Forces joined the fight against the Saderan Empire for the deaths and abductions of their fellow British citizens during the Ginza inccident after the attacks of the Imperial Saderan Army on Tokyo, most of the British Forces were sent to Japan to help them rescue all innocent people including their own citizens that the Empire has been captured and bring the perpetrators into Justice, thus the alliance between two nations has been reinstated after it's dissolution in 1923. Although the British troops in Alnus was not sent on Earthrealm in the late Hundred Year War of 2017, they serves as a Reserve Forces and additional Reinforcements for the JTF-Earthrealm in case of emergency if the Fire Nation have won the War and become part of their main Contingency plan. The United Kingdom along with United States and France were one of the 3 NATO allies which fought in the Saderan Conflict. 

As of 2017, the number of personnel stationed in Alnus Hill was 2,500 to 7,000 troops.

INFANTRY

" The Infantry of the British Army is based on the tried and tested regimental system. Built on hundreds of years of history from their antecedents, our regiments embody the esprit de corps that has sustained their success on operations all over the World. " - British Army website. 

https://www.army.mod.uk/who-we-are/corps-regiments-and-units/infantry/ 

The British Infantry utilizes modern equipment that provided by the Armed Forces and the UK Ministry of Defence, most of the soldiers just like their American counterparts were equipped with Osprey assault body armour for their body protection, while the Mk 7 helmet as their main headgear. Most of the soldiers were armed with SA80/L85 Bullpup Assault Rifle and Colt Canada Colt Canada C7 and C8A2/A3 Assault Rifles as a standard issue Infantry and Special Forces weapons. See: Infantry section equipment on List of equipment of the British Army (Wikipedia).