Chapter 5

To New Moon Pack and new chances

Liam's POV

Coming here to Crescent Moon Pack and seeing this was absolutely not what I expected.

I knew they were in a downward spiral, but I couldn't believe they have already sunk this low.

Nick was NOT a pack leader. I mean, he is the pack leader, but if his father would have any say in this, Nick would never have been pack leader. I don't know where it went wrong with him, but there was something seriously wrong with him.

I think if aunt Eileen would have cared at least a little after uncle Peter had died, we would be in a totally different situation right now.

It was a very unfortunate accident, and we were all shocked. Imagine being crushed by your own car when you are trying to change the tires. It was not a pretty sight let me tell you that.

Aunt Eileen was devastated, and immediately dropped her duties as Luna. If only she had cared.

But aunt Eileen didn't care, so only felt sorry for herself, and let Nick and his mate take over the pack. She didn't mingle with anything, and let Nick make questionable changes, like the rule on rogues, to the pack.

I always wondered if there was something wrong with the whole pack, since they blindly follow the pack leader. I mean, everybody with a little bit of common sense could see that what Nick did was not a good leader.

"I am going to get the rogue and bring him back with me."

Nick just laughed and shrugged. "I really don't care what you do with that filthy rogue. I hope he dies, that pathetic piece of shit."

"I think we were easy on him, and that is why he is still alive. If you wouldn't have showed up now, I probably would have killed him by now. He was getting on my nerves anyway, so please get him out of here. If he is gone we at least can use our hospital bed for someone who really deserves it.

"You are sick in the head. I can't even imagine what is going on in that brain of yours."
I can't believe it, he almost killed an innocent omega. An omega for crying out loud, if he would have used his brain for half a second he would have known the omega was telling the truth.
Even if aunt Eileen was also an omega, she has Luna qualities and was definitely in the position to overpower him.

Aunt Eileen was bigger than him. And that says a lot, because for me aunt Eileen is a small fragile woman. So imagine how small he was, he was so tiny, even for an omega.

Nick is going to ruin this pack, and all he has to do is act like himself. That man has no brain and zero pack leader qualities what so ever.

When I came to the hospital I saw aunt Eileen sitting next to the bed of the rogue. She really feels guilty about what happened to him, but it is no use for her to sit here at his bed. It won't get him out of his coma any faster.

I walked up the her and placed my hand gently on her shoulder.

"Aunt Eileen, why don't you go pack your stuff, so we can leave immediately after I spoke to the doctors and get the green light to transport the rogue to my pack."

"I want you to come with me to New Moon Pack, I don't trust Nick and his mate."

Aunt Eileen was reluctant to leave the rogue alone, she felt terribly guilty. But after a little persuading I finally got her to go pack her things. Giving me time to find the doctors and see what was going on with the rogue.

I knew I couldn't just bring the rogue to our pack, but I knew I had to, because I was afraid that if I left him here, he would probably die under "unexpected" circumstances. Or let's just say I was afraid Nick or his mate would kill him.

I decided to call our pack leader and explain the situation and ask permission to bring back to rogue. I just felt I had to take him with me.

"Well Liam, that is an unusual request, but you are my beta for a reason and I trust your judgement, so if you think you have to bring the rogue with you to our pack for his safety, then I will give you permission." I heard Harry, our pack leader say to me over the phone.

"Thank you so much Alpha, I would never disappoint you."

"It's okay, like I said, I trust you, but I need more info as soon as you are back."

"By the looks of it, and if I can make sure the rogue can be transported by ambulance to our pack, we will be back tomorrow morning. I will drop by at the office after I know the rogue is in good hands."

After talking to the doctors I found out he had wolfsbane in his system. The doctors had worked hard, but got it all out. As far as they could see the injuries would all heal, and leave no scars or permanent damage.

The rogue had fallen into a coma, after they removed most of the wolfbane. He was not in mortal danger anymore, but it was unknown to them when and if he would wake up. I got the green light to transport him to our pack.

After I was done talking to them my aunt was packed and ready to go. She refused to go say goodbye to Nick and his mate. She was furious about what they had done to the rogue that saved her life.

She felt responsible for his fate, but I told her it wasn't her fault and she couldn't help that she passed out once they reached the border.

But aunt Eileen was very hurt and sad that she didn't keep her promise to the small omega, to keep him save from her son.

I hope the rogue will wake up soon and that my aunt can tell him how sorry she is. I am sure he will forgive her in no time.

What a terrible day this was. Too much had happened and I still couldn't wrap my head about it. How could they do that to an innocent omega. I shivered when I thought about what I would do if that would have happened to my omega. After a short drive I finally saw the pack border. I was glad to be home, I just wanted to sit on the couch and cuddle with my pregnant mate.