Chapter 20

The truth about Dylan and Cole

Harry's POV

After i had made sure Louis was okay I made we made our way to the packhouse. Louis was furious and I was hoping he would never get that angry with me. I had to make sure Louis and Taylor are not going to be in the same room. If that will happen I am sure Liam can say goodbye to his sister.

I brought Louis to his room in the packhouse. I kissed him goodbye and also scent marked him to calm him down a bit.

Luckily it worked and I let him scent mark me as well, it made him calm, and that was all me and my alpha wanted.

I kissed him on last time and made my way to my office where Liam and Zayn had brought Taylor.

I opened the door, and at the sight of Taylor, I got mad in a second.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted at her.

"Louis did nothing to you, why would you bother him like you did?" Liam said to her.

"Why are you all on that filthy rogues side?" Taylor screeched.

"He deserves everything that he gets." Taylor really lost her mind, she said it as if she has no feelings at all.

"Shut up!" Zayn yelled at her. "Harry will never see you as his mate, get over it, and don't act like a spoiled brat."

Oh, wow, I always knew Taylor had a crush on me, but I never realised that it was this bad. I would never love her, I wouldn't even consider her as my mate. Even if I would have never met Louis, she would never become a person I would see as a mate. She was just the sister of my beta.

"That is because the whore seduced him!" Taylor crossed her arms, she was really believing what she was saying. Now was the time for me to step in.

"Taylor, please, just think rationally, I am not your mate. You have your own mate, don't you realise that?"

"I don't have a mate." She said as she put her hand on her hip and gave me a smirk.

"Don't be ridiculous, everyone has a mate, you too."

"I just know I don't have one" And the look in her eyes gave me a very unsettling feeling.

"Because you killed your mate." Zayn said.

"Excuse me what???" I turned my head to look at Zayn. Why would he say that?

"Zayn, explain that to me, why would you say that."

Zayn looked at me, and I saw his shoulders slump down.

"Because I saw her kill her mate."

"You stop speaking now!" Taylor spat at Zayn.

"You shut up," I said pointing at Taylor. "You speak." I said to Zayn.

"I saw Taylor." Zayn starts.

"I don't know what you are talking about, where did you...."

"Silence!" I was so done with this behaviour. "Stop interrupting Zayn, and let him speak."

"I was coming back to the pack from a visit to the another pack, and saw her kill her mate."

"Don't listen to him, he is lying." Taylor was getting desperate, grabbing Liam's arm.

I lifted my hand to silence her and urged Zayn to talk.

"I came back from a long day at the RedMoon pack. I saw Taylor talking with two unfamiliar people. I wanted to make my presence known, but I heard the conversation and decided not to. I heard Taylor lie that you were not friendly for rogues, and our pack would kill them on the spot if they saw them."

Zayn took a deep breath.

"One of the two sniffed the air, when the wind picked up and realised Taylor was his mate. I saw him relax and let his guard down. He opened his arms and said Mate to Taylor, she approached him pretending to hug him. But at that moment she had her claws out, and slashed their throats in one movement."

Zayn let a tear escape his eye.

"I didn't do anything. All I could do was watch, I was frozen. Maybe I could have saved them, but I was too astonished to react. I saw how she waited how they both bled out, and made sure they were dead. After that she just casually walked away without a care in the world."

Zayn lifted his head and looked at me.

"Liam is my best friend, I didn't know how to tell him his sister was crazy and a killer. I am so sorry." Zayn started to cry again.

"Liam take your sister to the dungeon." I said.

"Zayn, you said they were rogues, please give me a description of them."

Zayn gave an detailed description and he even heard names, they were called Dylan and Cole. I placed my hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"It's okay Zayn, just go home, we will talk later."

I knew Louis also was a rogue before he came here, and I remember he told me he made a small pack with two other rogues. But no matter how hard I tried to remember, I couldn't think of the names. I had to talk to Louis and ask him about it.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH I AM GOING TO KILL HER!" Louis screamed.

If I thought Louis was furious before we came to the pack house, I don't know what I should call this. Louis is so angry it really scares me. I have to make sure Taylor leaves the pack, because I am sure Louis is going to kill Taylor If he gets the chance.

It is a good thing Louis now has some kind of closure on where Dylan and Cole went. And now he knows they never left him, but they were brutally murdered. All things fall in place now.

He just needs to give it time to let it sink in, and then start with the healing and grieving process. I hope I can help him with it.

For now I just held him in my arms and let him scream and cry until he was too tired and fell asleep.