Chapter 23

Louis' POV

True mates

I was getting so angry as Jonathan was talking, but as soon as I felt Harry curl his arm around me, I calmed down immediately.

"And you are too late, Louis is mine now." I heard Harry say.

I looked up at Harry, and I felt our love buzzing in the air. As I locked eyes with him I totally knew.

"But Louis is my mate, so he needs me, and I want him to come back. I rejected him, but now I need him, and what I want I get." Jonathan wined.

I turned my head back to Jonathan, and gave him a scowl.

"If you really think I ever want you again, you really need to get your facts straight."

I put my hand on my hip as I talked to Jonathan.

"You might think I am your mate, but you DO know true mates mean more, and overrule mates?"

I was getting angry again, for some reason Jonathan triggered me being angry, just by talking. He was really stupid.

"If Tessa would have been your true mate, and you rejected me, I would have never been in so much pain as I had been. Because the Moon Goddess knows and wouldn't let us suffer unnecessary. But you did, you made me suffer, do you have any idea how much pain I was in?"

I felt tears in my eyes and I really tried my hardest to push them away. I just didn't want Jonathan seeing me cry, I had cried enough, and that was all his fault.

"Did you ever think what would be the consequence of rejecting and banishing me? I never want you back, you hurt me so much. And not only you, you have no idea what kind of impact your actions had?"

I took a deep breath.

"But I am glad you did what you did, yes I was hurt, yes I had so much pain, but it eventually lead me to my true mate."

"Do you really think the Moon Goddess choose me to be the Luna of the pack, to get up and leave this pack to go with the man who rejected me? You must be out of your damn mind if you even think that."

Jonathan just stared at my with his mouth hanging open. And I decided to push it a little further.

"I am chosen as the Luna of this pack, because my true mate is the Alpha here!"

I was trembling now, I was so angry, I knew I got to far by saying this, we both knew this, but hadn't talked about it. I thought it was pretty clear since the Moon Goddess choose me, but at that time I was too afraid to even admit I felt anything.

My wolf had come back and I felt loved, and all I could think about in that moment was that I was scared Harry would leave me.

Our relationship really developed, but we both still didn't talk about it.

So it felt a little strange to say it now with all the other people present, but I also felt It was the right thing to do.

I had taken a few steps forward, closer to Jonathan, and I saw him cower back.

I felt Harry coming up next to me. His chest all puffed out just because he was proud of me, I could feel it.

"I think it is best for you to leave now Jonathan." Harry spoke with authority.

"I am not done here," Jonathan said.

"Well you are now."

"You say Louis is your true mate, but I don't see a mark on him."

And I saw Jonathan smirking at me.

"And as long as he doesn't have your mark.....he is my mate, and if I mark him, he is mine."

"Okay that's it." I heard Harry say. "The fact that you think it is okay to mark an omega against their will is repulsing. I am really wondering why I invited you to the annual."

"Please leave, you can come to the party, but for the rest of this day and tomorrow, stay away from Louis. Now leave."

Jonathan didn't move, he just glared at me. I shook my head at him, and I saw the doubt in his eyes.

I just glared back at him, trying to tell him with my eyes I would never ever go back to him ever. Even if he would force his mark on me, I would never feel for him what I feel for Harry. I just know Harry is special, and we are forever, and Jonathan is not going to change that ever.

Jonathan was taken away by his parents, who dragged him out of the packhouse.

"Remember that I will always get what I want!" I heard Jonathan yell before his parents pushed him inside of the car, and drove of to the Moon Goddess knows where.

"I will make sure they will sleep in the hotel, and don't stay here in the packhouse. I don't want to risk Jonathan being around you. I really don't trust him." Harry said.

I wasn't so sure Jonathan would really do something to me against my will, he knows now I would never love him ever again, and him marking me, will not help him at all. I would only hate him more, I love Harry and I will never leave this pack.