2. You brought it all on yourself pt.2

Kyle didn't let go of Nick for a very long time. After coming three or four times on the couch, Kyle carried Nick upstairs to the bedroom on the second floor. His arms were firm as he held him tightly, as if he was taking his prey to his territory. I didn't have time to be surprised that Kyle, who was a little shorter than me and thinner than me, had picked me up so easily. We hugged and fucked a couple of times, the first time I was pinned against the wall, then I was thrown face down on the bed like a dog in heat, and then I was fucked countless times in positions I can't quite put my finger on.

As the sex continued, my body became more and more sensitive. Far from being dulled, my senses flew out of control every time Kyle touched me. I had less time to think logically, and my memory was sparse afterwards. There were times when I blacked out for a while, almost losing consciousness. I literally fainted from exhaustion.

Meanwhile, perhaps because his body responded steadily, Kyle did not let go of Nick for a moment. My hole was still wet, and my upper torso was covered in red marks where the semen had dried. He'd left marks in several places that made my skin ache. There were also nail marks on Kyle's back. Red lines from short, clipped nails covered his back.

The sheets were wet and dirty and neither of us had the energy to change them. I remember the sun coming up once, but when I woke up it was dark outside. Nick's throat was so hoarse from moaning like an animal that he couldn't even get the words out to tell Kyle to stop. Time passed without us eating or drinking.

The hole where the penis went in and out was filled with semen. It was truly an act close to mating. Semen would flow down my thighs as it was pushed out by Kyle's cock, only to be filled again with freshly ejaculated semen. It was almost frightening, the wet, stretched-out state of my hole becoming more accustomed to the new situation. When he finally reached his limit, Nick completely let himself go.

When he opened his eyes again, the sun was up again.

The sunlight pierced through the white curtains and stung. Nick blinked through puffy, stinging eyes and frowned. Dried tears crumbled to powder, stinging the corners of his eyes. With a groan, Nick lifted his arms, his body heavy. As his mind slowly returned, the sensations in his body slowly began to return to normal.

The first thing he felt was thirst. Nick woke up grimacing at the insane thirst. His throat was dry, like sand stuck in it. He tried to make a short sound, but no sound came from his throat. Nick staggered to his feet and stared dazedly ahead. He didn't quite understand what was happening.

Why is my throat so sore?

Did I have a cold? I think I did. Kyle was so insistent that I go see Luther....... Nick froze, his mind racing with flickering memories. Blinking, he turned his head to look to his left, and Nick gasped silently at what he saw.

"......."

A lie. It was a lie.

This can't be real. Nick put his hand over his mouth. To Nick's left lay Kyle. His black hair dishevelled, Kyle lay stiffly, unmoving, asleep. Breath leaked from beneath his long lashes. So far, so good. The problem was Kyle's appearance.

First, Kyle wasn't wearing any clothes. This is not something you would normally see from him, as he doesn't like to show his bare skin. Next. The state of the bed he was lying on was also problematic. The sheets were pushed to the floor, and the duvet was only half-covering his body.

Nick was only belatedly aware of the sour scent that filled the room, the cloudy air, and the bone-chilling pheromones. Slowly, Nick turned his head again, and this time he saw himself. A quick glance down revealed red marks all over my upper body. Handprints and bite marks that looked like blood bruises covered his body.