Chapter 23 : My husband is HANDSOME

ALESSIA'S POV :

We reached my huge apartment in Italy where I used to live. All the workers who have been taking care of it came running to me. They all bowed to me when I introduced them with Jin. They were looking when I introduced them with my husband and brother.

We came inside when jin was looking at the whole mansion with his mouth slightly open.

Alessia : Close it. Flys will go inside.

I said and closed his mouth with my hand.

Jin : You called this house ? It's like 10 times bigger than your Choi Mansion in korea.

I chuckled. I hope he will enjoy being here. We looked at yoongi oppa and IU when they were arguing again.

IU : I said i know everyone here.

Yoongi : Oh you know the all the Italian citizens ?

He mocked when she rolled her eyes.

Alessia : C'mon guys. Not now.

IU glared at him and left to her room. This mansion held so much memories. Some of my mom's and almost all those memories are of me and IU enjoying our youth together. I snapped back to reality when yoongi oppa called me.

Yoongi : Princess show me my room.

He said when I nodded and called the maids to show them his room upstairs. He left when I looked at jin.

Alessia : um...

He looked at me and then at Jiwoo who is already playing with some of the maids. She gets along with the right people so easily.

Jin : Let's go.

Alessia : Huh ? Where ?

Jin : To our room ?

Alessia : We'll stay together ?

Jin : What can we do then ? What they will think if we stay in separate rooms ?

He is right. And i know it too. I was about to ask him to stay in same room when he did it by himself. He actually wants to share a room with me which is kinda good- i mean yeah because he never wants something like this with me. Anyways I smiled and went towards my room when he followed me.

Jin : Your room is bigger than my entire house.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

Alessia : Shut up jin. Maybe it's huge but I feel good in only our home.

I said looking at his eyes when he looked back at me. He smiled and nodded.

After a long journey we are tired. So we decide to sleep early.

Alessia : So here and here. We have to visit this place for your photoshoot.

I said sitting on the bed when he is standing next to me. I showed him the places in my phone when he nodded.

Alessia : And i already informed all the cameraman and makeup artists to come early.

Jin : Ahh. It's something really new.

Alessia : I know it's new. But think it as a part of your work too.

I winked at him as he slightly chuckled nodding his head.

Jin : Yoongi hyung and IU is also going ?

Alessia : Umm... I think I should let them enjoy their trip alone.

Jin : I was about to tell you this too. Umm... Don't you think they look good with eachother ?

I jumped from bed in excitement and and hugged him.