𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗽𝘂𝘁'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗨𝘀?

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

Thik hai phir mai Riya ka pair daba deta hu Di aap change kr lo warna bimar padh jaogi. Himanshu said as due to rain her dress was slightly wet.
Nahi himanshu mai kr lungi tum jao. Ishita said Riya smirks while Ishita was moving towards Riya suddenly her door bell rang.

It was Rajput's worker. He gave an invitation  card and said, Mam today its Mr. Varun Rajput's 70th birthday and we would like to invite you all to his birthday party.I wish you all will come to the party all the informations related to function is mentioned in the card. Thank you mam.

Hmm, Ishita said and bowed a little . Just then Riya jumped and said,wow Rajput's invited us to his party. She ran towarda Ishita took that card from Ishita's hand and said, give it to me you wretched girl. My future husband send me this card ohh my future husband Vikram I will come to your party. Himanshu said while laughing, your future husband oh man what the heck and now your leg fine huh?

Everyone looked at her leg. Actually it's still hurting badly but I am strong and I don't want my dear sister Ishita to touch my feet. Your dear sister? From when you started to care about my di? Himanshu said in an angry tone.

Shut up himanshu and go to your room. I don't know what magic this girl do to everyone.
After eating her mother now this girl is dancing on our head. Rameshwari said while looking at Ishita. Ishita didnt say a single word and she was holding her tears in her eyes. She was used to hear this all thing every single day.
Mom this is too much said himanshu just then Ishita interrupted in middle and said Himanshu please go to your room. But di... Just go Himanshu.

Hmm ok di said himanshu and went inside his room. Maa mujhe maaf kr do aage se aisa nhi hoga. Said Ishita in choked voice. Aage se aisa na ho wahi behtar hai warna tumhare saath bohot bura hoga. Said rameshwar.. Ab chali jao yaha se manhus ladki Riya said.

Ishita went in her room and locked her door then she went in bathroom opened the shower and sat inside it . Why why why. WHY I am so unlucky mamma? why you gave birth to wretched girl like me. Why you left me here between all this people . I don't want to live with them mamma just take me with you. I can't live with them a single minute. Ishita said while crying in the shower. She came out from the bathroom after one and half hour. Her eyes, nose and her cheeks were red. She looked at the clock it was 4:30 and she remembered that they have to go to Rajput's house for party.

𝗔𝘁 𝗩𝗥 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲...

Five mans were hanging upside down by a rope their hand and legs were tied and blood was coming from everywhere, from their head, from their hands, legs, etc. Tell me who send you all to attack Rajput's. Abhinav Rao said in a cold voice. 𝗔𝗯𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃 𝗥𝗮𝗼 is Vikrams childhood Friend , he is very well-known criminal Lawyer in the world and also the mafia lawyer he is tall, muscular, have small and perfectly shaped beard.

They will not say anything Abhinav. Let them here their families scream then they will say anything isn't it? 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗮𝘃 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘆 said while staring at those man. ( Raghav choudhary is one of the best Doctor and Vikrams friend too they both met in high school .) All those man looked at Raghav in shock they said while begging to him. Please don't do anything to my family sir please don't do anything.
Then tell us who send you all to harm my family. Vikram said in a cold voice. We don't know who that person was. We are just an local gangster we got 20 millions and a letter and your pictures. It was written that kill all this people they will come to the Mahadev mandir today . Just kill them if the task which is given to you is cleared then I will send you more 50 millions. Sir this is what we know rather than this we don't have any personal problem from you. Sir leave as and please don't do anything to our family. One man said while crying and begging them.

Where is that letter? Raghav asked in..in my pocket sir, man said raghav took that letter an holded it in tha handkerchief
What you will do from this paper Raghav? Abhinav asked
Vikram was just looking at Raghav silently and said can you find that person from their DNA. Yeah that's want I was going to do. Raghav said and looked at Abhinav. The one who wrote this letter and the whoever person hold this paper from their hand their fingerprint are there on this paper so we can find the person by matching his fingerprint by our enemies.

So smart Raghav ,Abhinav said
Yeah I know but what now huh? What are you thinking Vikram to do with this man, Raghav said. Vikram was reading that letter holding it in handkerchief and said with devilish smile what you think should we leave them or kill them. Let's do one thing these man were gonna kill my family and was going to send our head to this address isn't it Vikram said and everyone there understood what he was saying except those man.

Abhinav said kill all of them and parcel their cutted head to this address. All the bodyguard did as Abhinav said. Vikram was looking at them hearing their scream while smirking. Then Raghav said, hmm I think we should go now or else dada ji will not leave us. Abhinav smiled and said yeah that's true lets go Vikram we are already late.

------------------------------------------

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🥰.

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⭐

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 🌼

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 😌.