Ishita helping her Friend in exam

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

Mm.. So now what we should do I have already told pandit ji and today we will finalize the engagement date. That'sit ,said
Dada ji in strict tone and went to his room. Shivani and Vinita both were worried because Dada ji was so stubborn if he thinks to do something then he will do that at any cost and Vikram he never do something which he don't want to do and their boths anger were like fire Specially Vikrams anger.

Ishita was in her college and was writing the exam but then someone from behind called her name in a very low voice.
ISHITA~ said 𝗔𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮. Ishita and Akshara are the best friend but they are opposite of each other. Ishita is very quite intelligent and shy type girl. But Akshara is very short tempered she is quite intelligent too but never liked to study and shy this word didn't even exist in her dictionary of life.

Ishita~ question 4 ka answer kya hai? Akshara whispered in her ear and Ishita gave then exchanged her paper with Akshara in such a way that there both Answersheet fell on the ground in same time. And they both bent down and picked each other's paper then ishita started to write Aksharas paper and Akshara was just seeing her paper and was wondering. Agar mai kabhi itne acche se likhi hoti toh mere ghar wale mujhe sir pe bitha kr nachte aur iski family dekho .

Then when ishita finished Aksharas paper then they did the same and picked their own paper . Teachers didn't notice that but still she said in a loud voice, I think you both can't keep your paper properly shall I take that paper and kick you both out of this class huh?. Sorry teacher but due to wind this paper keep falling shall we close the window. Akshara said and jester Ishita to join in her lie. Yes ma'am Akshara is right.

Hm okey close the window, teacher said. Akshara closed the window and then both of them sighed. Then teacher started to collect paper they gave their paper to teacher with serious expression they went out of the class . They took their bag went of the university still they were wearing serious expression .
Yeahhhh love you, love you, love you meri Jaan. Akshara said to Ishita and she narrowed her eye and said to Akshara.

Aaj teri wajah se maine teacher se jhut bola aaj toh teri wajah se fasne wali thi mai pagal ladki. Aree its okiee yr itna toh chalta hai.. Haina Akshara said. Bhkk Ishita said this and laughed slightly at that time her eye met to a man for less than 5 second who was sitting in the car and was looking at her with strange eye. He was none other than 𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗿 Story.

He is the owner of big transport company. The SY transport and he do illegal activities too. The biggest drug mafia of underworld and he even transport body organ for money without any legal permission but no one dares to raise their voice in front of him. If anyone does.... Then that person's death body won't be able to find.

----------------------------------------

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗮?

𝗗𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊