Ishita tera kya hoga

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

Agar apko koi harz nhi hai toh humein kaise hogi Malik hum toh bohot khushnasib hai ki humari beti ka rishta apke ghar se judega, Sunil said...
Toh phir baat pakki krte hai phir.. Aree sabka muh mitha karo varun said!! But Vikram was unaware of all this. Vikram, Abinav and Raghav was on the terrace with serious face Vikram was smoking and was staring at the floor he was so lost in his thoughts and Shivani was in tension that what will happen if his son got to know that we are arranging marriage for him without his constan.

Hmm Vikram aisa kon hoga jo humein yaha marna chahta ho
Abhinav said, pata nhi kon hoga per jada der tak bach nhi paiga, with devilish smile Vikram looked at Abhinav .
What are you thinking Vikram., Raghav asked with confused eyes.. Nothing.. You tell me when we will get the DNA report...

Before we leave for mumbai we will get that almost at 9:30 am tomorrow.. Raghav said. Fine lets go Vikram said.
Well I am so hungry let's go fassss, Raghav said. They went downstairs they saw everyone has already left and the party was over Vikram sat on sofa and Shivani said softly. Shall I hear dinner for you all. Yess aunty please I just so hungry all the rats are playing basketball in my stomach, Abhinav said and Shivani laughed at his statement.

Waise Vikram kya tum kal free ho? Shivani asked him. Hmm hu Vikram said in his cold voice without any expression. Good said Said shivani and went towards Kitchen and Vikram narrowed his eyes and looked at her going in kitchen.
Shivani brought their food they all ate their food in silence and went to their room
When Vikram sat on his bed he thought something and opened the drawer of his dressing table and took out that jhumka again Ishita's voice her eyes were running in his head again he thought that where I have seen her and when. By holding her jhumka in one hand he felt asleep.

Next day when Ishita started to leave her room she noticed her ears and said oh god I forgot to wear my earrings. She took the box of jhumkas and took one of the beautiful and matching jhumka as of her dress but the other pair of that jhumka was not there . She started to find everywhere but she couldn't get that. She said to herself. Ishita tera kya hoga kaha rakh di hai ab tu uss jhumka ko ab dusra hi pehen leti hu baad mai aa kr dhundugi , abhi college chali jati hu dusra jhumka pehen kr . Ishita is talking to herself then someone knocked the door. Come in, said Ishita.

Di are you ready. Himanshu said. Oh himanshu yes I am let's go, Ishita said. Wait don't you want to eat something di you didn't even ate yesterday properly Himashu said with soft eyes. I am not hungry Himanshu and now I am getting late let's go today I have my 1st terms 1st paper. And I don't want to be late for it Ishita said.

Okiee but please have one spoon yogurt and sugar. Himanshu said. Yes ofc please now let's go Ishita said and they went downstairs. Riya is sitting like as snake has smelled her. When Riya looked at her she said, you wretched girl what you did bit*h. What black magic you did on them Witch I will just kill you.she picked the knife from the fuit basker and was going towards Ishita and she closed her eyes tightly and jerk a little.Stop it Riya di what are you. She didn't did anything you were the one who dressed up like a joker and wanted to look like a 10/10 baddie.

You were the one.. Rameshwari interrupted in middle and said, You are absolutely right Riya and Himanshu stay out of this matter did you get that . But mom, ! did you get it?! Rameshwari said in angry tone when Himanshu was going to say something.
Di let's go everyone here has gone mad, himanshu said to Ishita while looking at her. She was trembling and was sweating her eyes were moist her cheeks had turn red. Himanshu hold her hand and took her with him.

Aaj aane do uss chudail ko mai batati hu usko. Aaj nhi bachengi woh mujhse. Riya said in anger and then started to smirk.

------------------------------------------

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘙𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬?

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘙𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘢?

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⭐

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 🌼

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 😌.