Kon ho tum?

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:-𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

----------------------------------------------

Haan mai aaya replied
Vikram and he took that jhumka with him.

They all left from there and Ishita and her family also went to their house. Tiwari family reached at their house and when they entered they saw a girl wearing short skirt and a crop top..

 Tiwari family reached at their house and when they entered they saw a girl wearing short skirt and a crop top

It was too revealing that Sanjay Tiwari moved his eyes from her. She was not feeling shame but he was feeling very bad. So he went towards his room without saying anything. That girl was none other than Riya. She was drinking coca cola and was watching TV her leg was on the table in front of sofa where she was sitting.

You are already here , Rameshwari said in a happy tone. Yes masi I'm here and I was waiting for you all masi. I am so hungry serve me some food masi. Said riya. Yeah sure my child what you want? Umm whatever you have masi, said masi. Riya is this a way to sit? Sit properly and give some space for others to sit, said Himanshu while feeling disgusting after seeing Riya , her dress and the way she was sitting in that dress.

I will not move my legs are paining so much. Masi see him how he is talking to me. Riya said while making face. Is this the way you talk to your sister Rameshwari said in anger. Riya was enjoying this moment and said in my if you support that wretched girl then this will happen to you brother. Here she was saying about Ishita.

Soon Riya's eyes went on Ishita. She was always jealous of Ishita because she was very beautiful and everyone one literally every single person used to love her bless her and praise her and Riya and Rameshwari didn't like that.

𝗩𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
---------------------

Rajputs reached at VR mansion. When everyone entered in VR mansion it started raining heavily and Shivani said ,thank god we are home safe. It is raining so much. Yes you are absolutely right Badi bahu. Said dada ji (Varun Rajput). Dada ji aaj raat ka party toh cancel nhi krna padega na? Vinita said while making pout. Nhi beta aisa nhi hoga . Aur haan Shivam ek Invitation Card Tiwari ji ke ghar bhi bhejwa dena said Dada ji. Thik hai papa said Shivam.

They are also coming to our party dada ji? Vinita said yes beta I have to discuss something with them dada ji said and Shivani and Manisha looked at each other and signaled that they should talk to varun Rajput about vikram and Ishita's marriage. Papa ji we have something to tell you said Shivani. I know what you want to say. About Vikram and Ishita marriage, isn't it? Said Varun rajput.

Everyone was in their room except Manisstateshivani and Varun rajput. They were discussing about Vikram and Ishita marriage . In Vikram's room he came to his room and went to bathroom to take shower. He came out in towel wrapped around his waist and a towel on his neck while drying his hair he picked up that Jhumka of Ishita and said I don't know why but I feel like I have met you. Kon ho tum?. He sat oh the couch near his bed. He was continuously staring at that jhumka and was remembering Ishita's beautiful innocent face and her was.

Then his phone rang and his attention was diverted he picked up the call and a devilish smile came on his face
Sure I will be there in few minutes he said and smirked then he put that jhumka in his dressing table and went to his closet to change . He wore a formal suit , set his hair, sprayed perfume and wore watch. As he went downstairs
Shivani asked him, where are you going today Vikram? Maa it's important work so I have to go and it might take some time. Don't wait for me and enjoy the party said Vikram in a cold voice without any expression. No matter what you have to come on time did you get that? Said dad
a ji in loud voice.

No one in the family can refuse dada ji's order except Vikram but he respect his dada ji so he said in low was okiee as you wish I will try. Said Vikram and he left from there to his company. His company is so famous that they are there in every state and most of the country.

𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲.

Ishita was arranging the table for lunch. Riya saw her and signaled Rameshwari. Masi mera pair dard kr raha hai. Kisi ko dabaane ko bolo na, Riya said in dramatic way.
Aye ladki meri Riya ka pair dard kr raha hai dikhai nhi deta kya tujhe jaa, jaa kr uska pair daba. Rameshwari said in harsh tone.

Haan maa bas kapda badal kr aati hu phir mai Riya ka pair daba dungi. Ishita Said in low voice her eyes were slightly moist at this time. Oo maharani chup chap pair daba samjhi na warna ghar se nikal dungi Riya said in anger. Tum hoti kon ho meri behen ko uske hi ghar se nikalne wali himanshu voice came from behind. Yeh kya baat hui Himanshu aisa baat kiya jata hai ? Haan bolo Rameshwari said while staring at Himanshu .Maa mai toh bas.. Koi bas vas nhi chup chaap apne room mai jao, Himanshu was about to say something but Rameshwari interrupted. Himanshu looked at Ishita and she signaled listen to your mother and go to your room.

Thik hai phir mai Riya pair daba deta hu Di aap change kr lo warna bimar padh jaogi. Himanshu said as due to rain her dress was slightly wet.
Nahi himanshu mai kr lungi tum jao. Ishita said Riya smirks while Ishita was moving towards Riya suddenly her door bell rang

----------------------------------------------
𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿?

𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲?

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🥰.

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⭐

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 🌼

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 😌.