From where this money comes?

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------
Abhinav said kill all of them and parcel their cutted head to this address. All the bodyguard did as Abhinav said. Vikram was looking at them hearing their scream while smirking. Then Raghav said, hmm I think we should go now or else dada ji will not leave us. Abhinav smiled and said yeah that's true lets go Vikram we are already late.

Yeah sure let's go, Vikram said in a cold voice. They all came out of that basement and Raghav said while chucking, aaj toh phir se vikram ke liye swayamwar hoga .. Haan aaj phir se dada ji aur aunty ladkiyo ke bare mai tum se puchne wali hai ki yeh kaisi lagi ,woh kaisi lagi, woh sundar haina, woh yeh kaam krti hai, woh ladki iss pariwar hai wtf yr tu kaise jhel leta hai yeh inko Abhinav said and signed.

Meanwhile Vikram was still thinking about Ishita her voice her gaze her face her smell . He was just so lost in her.. Ooh hello mister khaya kho gaya hai , abhibav said to Vikram. Vikram came to his sense and said Kon mai? Kuch nhi bas yeh soch raha tha ki woh hai kon jo Banaras mai mere family ko nuksan pohochane wala tha..

Umm yeh toh hai Vikram iss sisale pe sochna toh padega but we know that ki Vikram Rajput uss insan ko dhund nikale ga Raghav said.

𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲.

Riya was screaming in house and was saying, Kaha mar gye sab humein already late ho raha hai.. Mere hone wale husband mera wait kr rhe honge jaldi chalo sab log.
It was written on the invitation card that party theme is white and maroon. Riya was wearing too revealing dress and even  l2 kg makeup on her face that everyone was embarrassed to take her like that except Rameshwari..

She was wearing this dress and Rameshwari was wearing maroon saree

She was wearing this dress and Rameshwari was wearing maroon saree . Himanshu was wearing white kurta , Sunil Tiwari was wearing maroon coloures kurta and sherwali. Riya screamed loudly and said, Arre oo karamjali kitna wakt lagaigi Tu gawar. Ishita came out of her room, wow di you are looking so beautiful uff you are looking like a Disney princess, Himanshu said while smiling.

Ishita was wearing white coloured traditional dress with very light make-up on and jhumka in her ears and bangles in her hand only

As I thought you are still looking like a Gawar we are going to Rajputs family party not to your village function.
Just shut-up Riya di now you are not getting late? Himanshu said and Rameshwari stared at him in anger. Let's go we are already late, Sunil Tiwari said and everyone came out of the house and went to Rajputs party location.

𝗩𝗥 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.
Vikram, Abhinav and Raghav reached at home and went inside the mansion. Bohot jaldi aa gye aap sab, Vinita said while making angry face and pouting. Actually there were so many work so we were late but yeah we are at home now so can we go and change our dress Mam.. Raghav said and Vinita said yes sure waise bhi baad mai aap dono ko bohot marungi mai itna late kyu aaye aap dono Raghav bhaiya and Abhinav bhaiya puja ke wakt kaha the.. Vinita said while pouting and Abhinav said while calming her Tabhi hum nhi aa sakhe uske liye tum baad mai humein daat lena abhi hum ready ho kr aate hai okiee Vinita nodded her head .

They all went to their room guest has started to come and Varun Rajput and others were welcoming them. Tiwari's also arrived their and Varun saw them . Welcome Pandit ji Varun said while smiling then his eyes went on Ishita she was looking so cute and pretty that his smile became wider but when he saw Riya that smile vanished and he was feeling Embarrassed and shamed seeing Riya in such dress.
Then he saw Sunil who was standing in front of him while looking down because he was feeling awkward.

Varun did not say anything thing and told them to come in . Shivani ,Shivam and everyone was shocked to see Riya like that and even Riya was shocked to see such a big mansion. Greed was clearly seen in her eyes. She said wow this mansion is so big.. From where this much money come...

------------------------------------------

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🥰.

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⭐

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 🌼

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 😌.