PREMIERE (G.P)

GLEN POWELL

"So how does it feel being here at the premier for Twisters with your beautiful wife?" The interviewer asks Y/N and I.

"I'm very excited to show Y/N what I've been working on." I smile at Y/N as I speak, my right hand snaking around her waist as my left holds onto the barrier between Paparazzi and the celebrities. "She's been on set a lot so I can't say there's much left to surprise her with."

"That's nonsense, I was in his trailer majority of the time. I have peeked once or twice but I wouldn't say I know what's happening. It looks amazing though and I'm extremely proud of Glen." Y/N's right hand is on my chest as she faces the camera.

I smile down at her and kiss her cheek. Y/N smiles back but returns her attention to the interviewer when he asks another question but I get distracted by how beautiful Y/N looks tonight in her dress.

"Glen, are you okay honey?" Y/N's voice rings through my ears and I snap back to reality.

"Sorry, what was the question?" I ask again, a blush creeping up onto my face.

"Do you have any other big projects coming up?" The interviewer asks.

"I have one or two within the next two years but for now, I'm taking a little break to spend time with Y/N and our families."

"It was great speaking to you guys, have a great evening." The interviewer smiles and turns back to the camera as Y/N and I walk away.

"What has you so distracted?" Y/N asks me with a knowing smile.

"You know what's distracting me." I say and she laughs.

"Let's just make it through tonight and we can do something about it when we get home." She says, kissing me.

* • * • *