GLEN POWELL HEADCANNONS

GLEN POWELL

He loves bringing you to family dinners and barbecues.

• Whenever there's a football game, he makes you wear some of his gear.

• He finds it's adorable when you hang out with his niece and nephew. They call you Auntie deedee.

• You guys dressed up as Kristoff and Anna for halloween while his niece and nephew were Olaf and Hanz.

• He loves taking Brisket on a walk with you.

• His favourite way to wake you up is by putting Brisket on the bed and letting Brisket lick all over your face.

• He buys flowers and ships them to your home when he's away at a film set.

• He loves taking you to red carpets with him.

• He always asks for your advice on his red carpets outfits.

• He puts sticky notes around the house for you.

• He sends pics of him with people on set.

• Always always always checking up on you.

• He loves going clubbing with your friend group.

• He's always touching you somehow whether that's holding your hand, having his hand on your back or having it on your thigh.

• Sometimes he'll wake up early to cook breakfast and bring it to you in bed.

• He has a box with little tokens of stuff from your dates, etc.

• He's extremely family oriented and calls his parents all the time. He's also close with your family too.

• Loves taking you on trips whether their small road trips or vacations.

• He loves singing and dancing with you, especially in the early hours of the morning.

• He loves your cooking.

• He's a swiftie and will most definitely be singing so 'Lover' songs around the house.

• Love baths with you.

• Loves when you surprise him at work.

• Will always try to have at least one meal with you whether it's on face time or not when he's at work.

• He can be very protective of you and is always there to help if somethings happening.

• He's so good at reading you, he knows when you're upset and he knows what to say too.

• If you're from a different country, he tries so hard to understand your culture and always tries to say some words in your language too.

• He's very respectful of boundaries.

• He can be clingy at times, especially if he's been away for a while but always takes a step back too to make sure you don't feel suffocated.