Episode 72

Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Hopelessly Yours story by Yosh

Anything to the side in bold is narration.

Anything to the side with a "character's name:" are inner thoughts.

Anything in bold italics and regular italics are stage directions.

Lines are numbered for the reader to keep track.

Anything () is extra information.

Episode 72:

The day is May 4th 2024. It's a Saturday. It's the nighttime.

Casimir's mother, Zephryn, just told him and Sotsona what kind of concert they'll be attending.

Casimir looks at his mother dumbfoundedly.

Casimir

Line 1) Like a symphony will be conducting things?

Casimir

Line 2) A whole orchestra?

Zephryn nods her head.

Line 3) Casimir's inner thoughts: I should've know that my mother would attend a concert like this.

Casimir releases a disappointing sigh.

Casimir

Line 4) I didn't know you were into that kind of music, mom.

Zephryn speaks in a nonchalant tone.

Zephryn

Line 5) Not really. My friend and I just chose a random listing they included on a website.

Casimir looks at his mother amusingly.

Casimir

Line 6) That sounds like something you'd do.

Zephryn speaks in a playful tone.

Zephryn

Line 7) Who doesn't love a good orchestra, though? Just go with the flow of things, try something new. Not everything has to be planned out, Mr. CEO.

Casimir smiles.

Line 8) Casimir's inner thoughts: And things always end up working out for her in the end. I could learn a thing or two.

Zephryn speaks in an encouraging manner.

Zephryn

Line 9) Enjoy yourselves, you two. I'm sure it'll be a fun experience. Don't knock it till you try it.

Casimir

Line 10) Yeah, we'll go. I just thought that we'd be going somewhere less dignified to party.