Episode 83

TW: This episode includes sensitive, distressing, and traumatizing themes related to death, murder, violence, bloodshed, racism, hate crime, gun violence, etc. It is recommended that viewers exercise caution and refrain from proceeding if they are unable to engage with such content. Viewer discretion is advised.

Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Hopelessly Yours story by Yosh

Anything to the side in bold is narration.

Anything to the side with a "character's name:" are inner thoughts.

Anything in bold italics and regular italics are stage directions.

Lines are numbered for the reader to keep track.

Anything () is extra information.

Episode 83:

The day is October 16th, 2011. It's a sunday.

The ambulance finally comes and a detective investigates the crime scene.

They escort Zephryn, Celestyn, and Casimir to another room, getting them checked up on.

The detective feels Adairius' pulse, finding no signal of life.

The criminologist takes pictures of the crime scene, putting caution tape to restrict the area.

The other emergency workers look at each other in disappointment, shaking their heads sadly in from the loss.

They cover Adairius' body with a white sheet.

The emergency workers exit, along with the detective, to the room where the rest of the family resides.

The detective approaches Zephryn, observing her sadly sitting on a couch, covered with a blanket, still dressed in her bloody nightgown.

Zephryn stands up when she sees the detective, eager to hear what's happened with her husband.

The detective sadly look at her.

Zephryn looks at the detective with lifeless eyes.

She shakes her head no in denial.

The detective speaks in an apologetic tone.

Detective

Line 1) I'm sorry for your loss, ma'am.

Zephryn's voice trembles.

Zephryn

Line 2) N-No. I-I don't believe you.

Detective

Line 3) He's gone. The bullets penetrated through his body deeply. He suffered massive blood loss. I'm so sorry.

Zephryn falls to her knees in disbelief.

She wails, crouching at the feet of the detective.