Episode 6

Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Hopelessly Yours story by Yosh

Anything to the side in bold is narration.

Anything to the side with a "character's name:" are inner thoughts.

Anything in bold italics and regular italics are stage directions.

Lines are numbered for the reader to keep track.

Anything () is extra information.

Episode 6:

February 18th 2024. It is a Sunday.

*We are in a flashback scene to when Sotsona used to work at a salon and notices Adair hair products as she stocks up on hair items.

Line 1) Sotsona's inner thoughts: Adair sounds like a made up name. But, I guess unique names like this sell.

Her fellow associate notices her holding the bottle, being stumped looking at it.

Worker

Line 2) You're looking at that bottle intently. Is something wrong?

Sotsona flinches from being caught off-guard.

Sotsona

Line 3) Oh. Nothing's wrong, I'm just unfamiliar with this brand.

The worker looks at Sotsona in shock.

Worker

Line 4) How can you work here and be unfamiliar with this brand?

Sotsona

Line 5) I'm still new. Cut me some slack.

The worker laughs.

Worker

Line 6) You're so amusing.

Worker

Line 7) I guarantee you that if I go out on the streets and ask people about this hair product. They would easily be able to know it.

Worker

Line 8) That bottle you're holding is worth $200.

Sotsona's jaw drops.

The worker picks up her jaw for her.

Worker

Line 9) What? Did you think you were working at some sort of shabby salon?

Worker

Line 10) Heck no. We store the best products and give the best hair makeovers.

Sotsona