14 ⁠~ First kiss

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Siya flushed sensing stares on herself. Maids were confused as he took her upstairs in his bedroom.

" Rudra, my room is not there. Put me down, idiot," she whisper-yelled at him, causing him to tighten his hold around her waist.

She hissed and glared at him. She gasped and hurriedly gripped his neck for support when he removed the grip under her knees to open the door.

Holding her with one hand, he walked inside the room and put her down on her feet.

She fixed her dress and stared at him, locking the door.

" Rudra-"

He turned around and licked his lower lip slightly then started removing his tie while taking steps forward.

She moved backward and tried stopping him," Rudra, stop right there. It's not good. Let me go."

He threw his tie on the ground and unbuttoned three upper buttons of his shirt.

" You are not going anywhere, doll. At Least not tonight."

She looked back and found a bed approaching her- no she was approaching the bed.

" You messed up badly this time, Doll."

She knitted her eyebrows and felt the back of her knees touching the edge of the bed. He stopped a foot away from her.

" Who are you to behave like this with me?" she snapped at him and fell back on bed as he ended the last distance between them.

He put his left knee beside her thigh on the bed. She looked up at him and leaned her body back a little.

" Your boyfriend, for now."

" W..what?"

She stuttered and lifted her feet then put them on the mattress only to crawl backward.

He leaned his body down and put his left hand beside her on the mattress.

" The sooner you accept me, the better it will be for you."

He said, ending the distance between them.

" I won't," she said timidly and felt her back touching the mattress as he hovered over her.

" You will," he said and palmed her left cheek.

She put her hands on his chest to refrain him, ruining the inch of distance between them.

" Rudra, let me go please.."

She said with agitation in tone.

" Didn't you want this?"

He caresses her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

" No," her answer was opposite of what she actually wanted.