24~Losing control

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Rudraksh was silently scrolling some of his old pictures in his gallery. He touched on the album- maa.

His eyes softened seeing her pictures. It wouldn't be a lie to say that he did not miss her ever from the past few years. The horrifying incident is just a dark past which none of his brothers and sister-in-law like to recall.

Since that day his mother is nowhere to be seen. It is only him who keeps on gathering information about her. Kartik helps him without letting Vidyut know.

These days, she's frequently attending some useless parties. Who knows from where she is getting money and all.

" Rudra,"

He turned off his device hearing his brother's voice. He wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes which he did not realise collecting there.

Vidyut entered the room, " you changed the driver?"

Rudraksh hummed, " the previous one resigned so I got another."

Vidyut frowned, " did you check his identity properly?"

Rudraksh nodded, then asked confusedly, " Bhai, why are you so protective over the people that surround me day and night? I mean, I can take care of myself."

Vidyut smiled slightly, " sure you can but I can't take a risk."

Vidyut walked toward the night stand beside his bed and smiled wider, spotting a small photo frame of Siya.

" My brother is finally in a serious relationship."

Rudraksh glanced at the frame before throwing another question at Vidyut, " bhai you didn't tell me what was in that file."

Vidyut looked at him, " which file?"

" The one I got from Jaisingh mansion."

Silence came from Vidyut's side for the next few seconds.

" What's in that file, Bhai?"

Vidyut licked his lower lip and replied, ", just some stuff. Leave it. Uhm, Ragini is calling you for breakfast."

Rudraksh nodded and Vidyut walked out of the room.

Those papers, which caused a war in a family and misunderstanding between two brothers. Don't know what is in that paper but he's always too curious to find out. But, Vidyut wouldn't like it if he tried taking it without his permission.

He stretched his arms and got down from the bed. He went out of the bedroom to have breakfast with everyone.

...

In the evening,

Siya sighed lightly while packing a few of her essential things in a bag. She'll be boarding off to Mumbai tomorrow night. Just the mere thought of staying away from him for approximately 2 months is making her sick to stomach.