Special 1: Who Saves The Saviours?

Written By LoneGhost & infectionZ

Previously, in Time and Space...

"DNA SAMPLE ESTABLISHED." Reported the monotone voice of a machine.

"Who's DNA Sample..?" Asked a sharply dressed man with dark hair standing mere inches from the advanced machine.

?" Asked a sharply dressed man with dark hair standing mere inches from the advanced machine

"TIME LORD DNA EXTRACTED." The computer answered.

"Nononono! Computer! Cancel the duplication!" The overly dressed wanderer rushes towards the machine before a bright light flashes before his eyes. As the light fades, he watches in horror as a man, identical to himself, steps out of the machine.

The newly generated doppelganger studies his surroundings, where he spots his genetic blueprint, his counterpart, and points to him. "You..."

The estranged Time Lord is lost for words, for the first time in years.

"You brought me here... To this place?" Asked the newborn duplicate.

"It... It appears so... But how? My hand never touched the-" The Time Lord pauses, looking down at his hand, a small insertion made upon it. "That's... Impossible..."

"Nothing is impossible." The duplicate smirks.

"Saviour... Who is he...?" The Time Lord's human companion Jennifer asked.

?" The Time Lord's human companion Jennifer asked

"Well, Jen. He's...me." The Saviour answered.

"No, Saviour. I'm something unprecedented. Something better." The duplicate said, strolling around the room.

"Better?" The Saviour asked.

"I'm...me" The duplicate answered, stepping towards his originator.

The Saviour and his counterpart circle each other slowly, both men with their hands in their pockets. "Alright... I can understand that... But... This universe isn't ready for two of us... We've gotta do something about this..."