Nothing will happen if you sneak in. Right?

It's been a couple days since Chloe and red came back from the past, and now they have to start getting used to their new environment while hiding secret feelings from themselves and each other.

Reds pov

I walk to Chloe's window outside of her dorm room and I notice her bedroom light is on.

"Jeez this girl doesn't sleep".

I start climbing up to her window with the ladder I brought with me.

As you could probably guess, I've done this many times.

*knock knock* When Chloe turned around to see me knocking on her window, she immediately ran to open it.

*window slides open*

"Red what are you doing here?"
She grabbed my hand and helped me into her room.

"Well I had nothing else to do and you're my only friend." I said sarcastically. But I'm not lying.

Not my only reason though. I just wanted to see her.

I start walking towards her bed and plop myself down.

I look up and admire my surroundings.
Mom said I should learn to read a room and become more aware of whats around me. She became nicer and helpful after Chloe and I came back.

Something about Chloe's room made me feel at home.

Her giant sword mantled on the wall right next to the trophies she worked hard for, pictures of her family, a lot with her and Chad. A bagillion squishys on her bed and blue flowers in a hand painted vase on her vanity. I would live here if I could. I dont know what keeps pulling me here.

Maybe its Chloe charming herself.

I always want to be around her and talk to her and just do everything with her.

I don't know why.

Chloe's pov:

I stare at red with confusion trying to find my words after she just barged into my room!

"Red if fairy godmother catches you here you'll get in trouble or even a weeks detention!"

I wanted her to do the right thing, but that would mean she would have to leave and a part of me doesn't want her to leave.  Well not yet

Red is different than all my other friends. Red is very different from her mom. Red makes me feel protected and safe, like I can tell her anything. But most importantly she makes me happy.

Very happy.

"Well it's not like fairy godmother or umas gonna put me in detention if I say we're studying."
Red said chuckling to herself.
I roll my eyes.

I sit down in front of red on my bed getting ready to scold her, but being close to her caught me off guard.

"Red you need to stop being so reckless and careless about wh-"

In the middle of my rant I could see she was looking at me in a certain way that made me feel hot. Like sweaty hot.

She was looking at me with those eyes that sparkle naturally, her head was slightly tilted and she kept looking at the bottom of my face.

"Red what are you looking at, do I have something on my face?"

I start wiping my lips and I could see her snap out of a trance like state.

"Yeah you got something right here."
She then proceeded to lean in closer and wipe the side of my lip. I felt really warm and nauseous, maybe I was just tired from practice today.

She pulled her arm away and we just looked at eachother with tension between us. She didn't lean back to her original position, she stayed close to my face.

Reds really pretty, her bold red lipstick with eyeliner you could only see if youre close with a touch of gloss.

Except now she wasnt wearing makeup. Her red hair down, she was in a hoodie and sweats.

But she was still the most beautiful girl in the world.

Suddenly there was a pressuring knock at the door that broke the tension.

Reds pov:

Chloe signals for me to hide in her closet. I immediately run there and close the door just so theirs a tiny crack where I could still hear out side. I overheard fairy godmother warning Chloe there was someone loose on campus but to not be alarmed.

I then started looking around the closet and found a box labeled

Things I want to say to $3)

The last part was smudged. As I picked up the box to open it Chloe opened the closet door.

"Why do you have that?" Chloe said grabbing it out if my hands chuckling nervously.

"I just found it on the floor."

"Did you read them?"

"No I swear I didn't princess."
She looked me up and down looking for any type of body language to indicate if I was lying.

Chloe does that a lot. She looks me up and down. But most of the time it doesn't feel like she does it in a judgy way, more like a looking at my outfit way.

I walk out of the closet and make my way towards her window to leave.

"Where are you going red?"

I turn around and look at her.

I don't want to leave. I want to stay with Chloe. But if I'm not in my dorm they'll know it's me running around after hours.

"Chloe I have to go back."

"Since when do you care if u get in trouble or not?"

We burst out laughing. I love when she laughs. It's not a fake laugh. It's real.

"I don't wanna make things worse, im already labeled as the rebellious kid to fairy godmother."

I turn around to leave until I hear.

"Wait, red."
I look back around to see Chloe walking towards me to hug me. She wraps her arms around me. She knows I hate hugs. But I honestly don't hate it from her, Chloe's harmless.

I take in her vanilla perfume with notes of coconut. I hear her heart beat, it's steady but getting kinda faster. I wrap my arms back around her which makes her heart beat even faster.

She starts digging her head into my shoulder and I lay my head on top of hers.

We couldn't seem to pull away. I didn't want to pull away. Time stopped around us. Shes the only person I accept hugging or hand holding from.

Well we've never held hands but if she wanted to I mean I wouldnt mind.

Eventually she let's go and looks at me with her hands still on my shoulders.

"Don't get in trouble please."

"I wont princess."

We smile at eachother.

Then I climb out her window and right before I start climbing down I yell

"Bye bluey"

"Bye red"
I hear her yell back.

As I start walking across campus with my hoodie up I hear the alarms go off and lights flashing in my eyes. I'm used to this so I just start Sprinting to my dorm room. I finally get in my room through my window.

Thankfully I got inside just as the guards started flooding the grounds.

I barely made it.

Editors notehey people reading this, I have a lot drafts for other parts so more will come out soon trust.