Not gonna happen b*tch

Chloe looked at me.

"Morning beautiful."

I chuckle.

She never calls me pet names.

"Are you cold princess?"

"Eh kinda."

"Here, let me warm you up."

I pulled her closer to me, next second we were cuddling. Our faces were side to side, face to face, eye to eye. We're just looking at each other until I feel myself moving closer to her face. Chloe looks my face up and down and nods. Our lips are about to touch.

Until the alarm went off.

"F*CK"

I throw Chloe's alarm clock across the room.

We look at each other with tension.

"Oh sorry, I'll get you another one, my love."

"Did you see what time it was?"

I think for a second trying to remember.

"Um, I think 8:00?"

Chloe's eyes widen and she immediately gets out of bed and into the bathroom and yells

"WE HAVE 30 MINUTES UNTIL SWORD CLUB STARTS."

I roll my eyes. Of course, she started her successful club, which I joined. I look at her room again and see her closet door open. My thoughts go back to the night I found the box. I don't want to invade her privacy but I get up and enter her closet.

I looked around her closet looking for the box, it wasn't in its usual spot. I look at the shelves and find the box. I grab and open it.

"They're letters?"
I say to myself

They were just notes. I hear Chloe come out of the bathroom so I immediately grab the most recent one and put it back.

"Why are you in my closet?"

"I was just looking for something to wear. "

"You're not changed though, go back to your dorm and change but please don't be late."

She then walks off and grabs her sword on the way out.

"Jeez, harsh."

I finally get changed and walk outside to the training grounds to see a crowd of people surrounding Chloe and some girl sword fighting.

I push my way to get closer to see how they're doing. Chloes pretty good at sword fighting. Chloe then skillfully slides the other girl's sword out of her hand and we all clap.

I clap along with them but the truth is, I don't know shit about sword fighting.

Chloe sees me and says 

"C'mon Red."

Everyone then starts cheering for me to go and "battle" her or whatever.

I put on my mask, slide out my sword, and get into position in front of Chloe.

Why am I getting nervous?

Suddenly she starts attacking me with these moves, I block every single one without retaliating because I don't know anything.

"Red c'mon do something."
I hear her say under her mask.

"Chloe I only joined to make you happy, I didn't think I'd participate!"

Chloe then stops and looks at me.

"Titi take over please, I need a word with red."

She takes off her mask so I do too. She then grabs my arm and drags me to the woods.

"Red, I swear if you do one more thing to make. me happy I'm going to lose it."

I get confused. What?

"Wait why don't you want me to make you happy?"

"Because it's constant! You're always making sure I'm happy and safe."

"I want what's best for you.

"Yeah well stop it."

As soon as those words fell out of her mouth and climbed into my ears, my heart cracked in half, one half fell into a blender that was on; the other fell into a raging forest fire.

"No I mean-

"No Chloe, I know exactly what you meant."

I run out of the woods with her chasing me and yelling my name. I walk past the group of people and throw my sword on the ground as tears fill my eyes.

"RED PLEASE IM SORRY."

I had heard enough. I ran to Aziz's dorm crying. I hate when people see me cry, but I decided azzy is someone I trust, regardless of how he feels about me.

I bang on his door and some random guy opens it.

"Who are you? And where's Aziz?!"

"Um, I'm his boyfriend Will, he'll be back soon from the campus store."

Boyfriend?

"Oh sh*t sorry I'll go."

"Oh alright, hope you feel better."

"Thanks."

I walk away, the tears already pouring down my face, i walk past Chloe's dorm hallway and into mine.

I walk in, slam the door and collapse onto my bed. I cry into my pillow. Hours passed, I suddenly felt an itch on my leg. Right when I touch it I hear the sound of paper crumbling.

"Oh yeah the note."

I forgot her stupid note was still with me. I decided to open it and read it.

'I'm scared my mom won't accept me for liking you. You're the best thing to have ever happen to me and I don't want to ever lose you. '

I bet it's for one of her stupid crushes. I can't be around Chloe anymore. I do so much for her, then she just out of the blue says she hates it? Hell no.