It's done

I remember waking up and seeing Red next to me. I think she was yelling at me? Wait why am I on the floor. Im next to fire. My bodies wrapped in something warm. I can't hear anything. I can only feel hands on my head, holding it up. Wait am I on reds lap?

"Red?"

"Oh gosh you're finally awake."

"Where am I?"

"You're in my room."

I look around taking in everything. I mean I
got to Wonderland but not the way I was expecting.

"What happened to me?"

"Chloe you almost died in the woods. Thankfully by fate I found you."

"Why'd you save me? I thought you were mad at me."

"I won't ever let my princess die."

"I don't hate you or find you annoying. I'm sorry I said that. I was just nervous you knew that I kissed you."

Her eyes lighten up.

"What?!"

I realize that she didn't know and immediately sit up.

"I mean, um."

What do I say

"Chloe you kissed me? When?"

...

"When you slept over, it was at night and I'm sorry! I couldnt uh, resist."

She smiles.

"I forgive you for saying that stuff.
I love you."

Suddenly her mom walks in.

"Red im so sorry I-"

She saw me

"What is Chloe doing here?"

Me and red stand up.

"Uhh she's just visiting."

"I said shes not allowed to be here after you expressed you're in love with her."

My eyes widen and I try to hide my smile.

"Mom, I'm going back to Auradon."

"Red you've been here one day."

I look outside and realize I spent the night.

"Yeah well plans changed. I'm going to spend winter break with my, .. Best friend."

I became a bit disappointed at that but we aren't dating.

"Fine, I'll tell the guards you'll be returning, take the car and we'll meet you there."

"Thank you your highness."

                                   Reds pov
After all that stuff happened, Chloe and I went back to Auradon. I explained to her mom what happened, she obviously was concerned. But I just left out the part where she almost died. Chloe and I are on the balcony. Watching the snow fall. Holding hands, everything was perfect. I look at her.

"Chloe. Can I tell you something?"

She turns to me and moves closer to me.

"Of course!"

"I... I like you. I like you a lot."

She turns pink

"Red, I've liked you for so long."

I then put my hands on her face and kiss her. But then I pull away.

"What's wrong?"

"I.. I can't kiss you."

"Why?"

"Chloe I don't deserve you. Chloe from day one I've loved you. No matter how you treat me I love you. No matter how long we don't talk, or how lonely I feel I love you. When I hear your voice, I can't help but fall in love with you again. In every universe I will always love you. I look at the sea and think of your beautiful blue curls. When I see the bare trees in winter covered by snow,  I think of your eyes. How they can get your attention. Chloe I love you so much you have no idea. I won't ever let you go."

Tears start rolling down her face. Did I say something wrong?

"Red I love you so much. You always go out of your way for me. You always make sure I'm ok. You're perfect. You are my person."

She then grabs me by the waist, and I hold her face as we kiss again. I didn't even feel the cold. The warmth of her lips were enough.

"May I have the honor of being your girlfriend Chloe charming?"

"Yes you may princess Red hearts."

We then interlock pinkies and giggle.

"I love you Chloe."

"I love you more Red."

We kiss again. We then look out into the snow filled field seeing Aziz and will make out and we start laughing. Everythings perfect.

Too bad I'm not supposed to be here, I traveled to the future.

Editors note: HI PEOPLE READING THIS! I'M SO SORRY TO DO THIS TO YOU BUT THIS WAS THE LAST PART. BUT FEAR NOT I'M RELEASING ANOTHER BOOK THAT'S ENEMIES TO LOVERS WITH RED AND CHLOE. SADLY IT WON'T CONNECT TO THIS STORY IT WILL BE IT'S OWN BOOK. ALSO SORRY FOR LEAVING Y'ALL AT THIS ENDING BUT I JS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO MESS WITH THE ENDING. LOVE YALL💗💗💗

(Expect a new book in a day or two.)