11

Milky was just minding her own business, putting the pens she got for her birthday in her pencil case ready for when she has to go to school again when she suddenly thought about checking Wattpad. She didn't think much would've changed or anything, but when she looked at one of her books she fell out of her chair and banged her head on the hardwood floor. Letting out a groan of pain. She was just absolutely stunned and shocked and all the other words that are like those words, she had over 1,000 reads!

At this time the Decepticons were out shopping or something, but when they came back to Milkys house they found her dancing like mad on the kitchen table with her phone in hand. They were very confused by her actions but decided to ask about it when she finished and they had put away the shopping.

——————————————————
——————————————————

The Autobots finally decided that you could hm go out of the base, since it's been a few weeks since they quote on quote "saved" you from the Decepticons. They thought it would be a good thing to let you get some fresh air, plus you needed to go to school. Absolute nightmare. That's what you thought as soon as they said you were gonna be going to school, since you had heard from some of the other kids at the orphanage about what school was like. And they had described it as such since they went to school before they were sent to the orphanage. And as soon as you were driven to the school and told to go inside you knew just then, that death would be way better than school. Six long hours with tons of other children of all kinds and just one building, what kind of idiot came up with that idea?! You seriously wanted to punch that person in the face as hard as you could.

You were put in the same school as Jack, Miko and Raf. Which also meant you got to meet this jerk called Vince or whatever his name was. [Sorry if there's any Vince lovers reading.] You honestly couldn't care much, you were focused on finding a way to get back to the Nemesis so you could get rid of the shadow creatures there. But that's when you noticed some shadow creatures were just chilling in the PE cupboard, so you did what you usually do to Shadow creatures. You snuck in there and tore their heads off, thankfully you didn't get caught by the PE teachers because they walked into the cupboard to get something before leaving. It was a near miss to be honest, you had to hide behind the stinky PE bibs.

The rest of the school day was pretty boring to be honest. You knew a bunch of the stuff being taught to you already since you read it from some textbooks at the orphanage. At break and lunch you just sat in a corner thinking of a plan to get back to the Nemesis, unaware that somebody else had already made a plan and that plan was currently in motion.

Back on the Nemesis ————————
———————————————————>

Okay so, Sounders being the amazing Communications Chief he is had found out that you were being sent to a school. And he came up with a plan to get you back, cause you know Lord Megs was destroying a ton of things out of anger and was just sitting on his throne miserably. All the Steve army were staying as far away from Lord Megs as they could without getting in any trouble. So to say the least the Nemesis crew had been tense as soon as you left and the whole time you were gone. [Im getting off topic again! Why do I keep doing that in my writing? 🥲] So Sounders had finally found a way to fix things, by stealing you back from the Autobots. So currently Knockout and Breakdown were being as sneaky as cybertronianly possible to snatch you away from the Autobots, cause you know the shadow creatures are still on the nemesis plus they miss you (cause your fabulous).

Fabulous scene move to Breakdown and Knockout ———————————
——————————————————->

Breakdown and Knockout are currently driving speedily through the streets of Jasper Nevada towards the school your at, after they came out of a groundbridge. Though their also trying to keep at the speed limit so they aren't too noticeable [aren't too noticeable she says, while Knockouts over there being cherry red, yeah definitely not noticeable] and so they don't get caught by the Autobots while trying to kidnap you? Save you? Rescue you? Whatever the correct wording is in this situation. But I'm yeah their on da way.

Eventually they reach the school, they then drive around to the back and send a message to your phone because they can thanks to their technology.

You meanwhile were finishing your last lesson for this torturous school day, and just as you were leaving the classroom you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket so you took it out and saw a message from an unknown number. You were about to ignore it when you noticed the message said, 'We have come to rescue you doll. . .' And then you opened the message so you could see the rest of it, knowing who messaged you just because of the nickname at the end. Now that you had opened the message you could see it fully, it says, 'We have come to rescue you doll. Meet us out back.' So that's exactly what you did, after collecting your stuff from your locker of course.

When you started to walk away from your locker Jack, Miko and Raf showed up and asked where you were going, so you being magically great at lying [you know in case you aren't] said that you had left something in a lesson and just remembered about it so you were going to get it. Being the nice people they are the three offered to go with you but you just said that you also had to talk with the teacher about something. They obviously bought it and let you finally go. As you walked down the hall towards the exit to the back of the school you tried to hold in your excitement, you were just so happy to finally see your friends again! Who knew you would become friends with aliens? You sure didn't!

Fabulous Timeskip ————————>

Now you were at the back exit to the school, you were so excited you were bouncing up and down as you walked out into the back of the school to see a Cherry Red Aston Martin parked beside a dark navy military jeep, you "discreetly" ran over to the two cars.

Now the Decepticons are back in business.

——————————————————
——————————————————

So, by the time Milky had finished the Decepticons had put the shopping away. Milky got off the kitchen table and with a beaming smile said happily, "I got over 1,000 reads on my bloody book! And I'm nowhere near finished with it!" Milky then almost falls over air like she usually does.

The Decepticons were absolutely shocked by this new information, especially Starscream because he thought the book would absolutely fail since he wasn't in the book much.

So by the end of the day they were all eating out at a small cafe to celebrate.

I thank you all for the reads and votes! I do apologise for not posting a chapter for so long, I've just started school again and I've had some family drama to deal with, and we all know about family drama. I'll try to post more but I'm only into the first full week in so it may be a bit until then. I hope you've all enjoyed the book so far! Oh and,

-1312 words btw