Chapter 7

Engfa's pov

"Are you listening to me?"

Sitting in the cafetaria, Faye kept looking somewhere behind me, like she was stressed out or something.

"Earth to Faye!" I said, waving my hand in front of her.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" she asked, mindlessly taking a bite of her papaya salad.

"I was telling you about Miss Austin spending her time painting her nails with Pitchy! See, I told you it was gonna happen..."

"Mmm..."

"You were all like "oh give her a chance, she has a good resume" when I knew she was just like the others!"

"Yeah..."

"Nobody that beautiful could... Faye... You're not listening..." I said, feeling bummed.

"Mmm..."

"Did I tell you that I got arrested by the police because I was smoking crack on the street with Jennie from Black Pink?"

"Mmm..."

She was definitely not listening...

"Faye!"

"Sorryyy... Your intern is sitting a few tables behind us and she keeps on looking at me..."

"Intern? Which one?" I said without looking.

"The cute one that looks like a baby..."

I rolled my eyes.

"So it might be Yoko. Is she still looking?"

"Yeah... she tries to hide it but she keeps on looking back at me..."

"Then don't look at her!"

"Yeah... right... What were you saying anyway?"

I sighed and when I was ready to explain everything all over again Sun arrived at our table.

"Hello ladies!"

Sun sat down next to us with his lunch. I couldn't complain anymore or he was going to scold me again.

"So what are you guys talking about?"

"Yok..."

"Engfa is mad because of Charlotte's nails." Faye cut me off.

"What?" Sun looked at me with a judging face.

"Thanks..." I said to Faye.

"Can you let that girl alone?"

"Let's talk about someone else then!" I said, looking behind me to see if Yoko was still there.

"Wanna go to a club on Friday night?!" Faye said suddenly.

It had been a while since I went out dancing. I was feeling tense so it could be a good way to alievate some of my stress and unwind a little. And I didn't want to go for a run...

"Good idea! Where do you wanna go? The House? Neon Nights? Sonic Boom? Elite??" Sun asked, listing every club he knew.

"Oh it's been a while since we went to Elite, right? Do they still make that cocktail that meant Engfa start a conga line with the whole club?"

"They do!"

I smiled at the memory.

"I'm never going back there again." I said firmly.

"You're no fun!" Faye pouted.

"I bet they remember you!" Sun added.

"Let's go there!"